dos

A/n: ok im getting better at spanish, thank you Mr Garcia, favorite spanish teacher, ok um bye enjoy the chapter.

"Jesus yall are weird lets get on with it" Eddie says continuing. "Wait you speak taco bell too?" Gaege asks.

"Si" i say. "Did you not know?" Eddie says. "Nuh uh" gaege says. "Well im Eddies sister, it sort of runs in the family" i say.

"Your Eddies sister?" Gaege asks. "Yeah im the more attractive sibling though" Eddie says. Gabbie laughs. "What? Its true" he asks. "But yeah im his half sister our parents met in a immagration office" i say. Eddie laughs. "You realize mom watches our videos?" He says.

"Oh shit, im sorry mama" i say. Sipping my wine. "She gonna beat my ass" i say. Eddie nods.

"Alright Narrator you are done" Eddie adds on.

They do Gaeges makeup next. "Wait if thats sides a circle" Eddie says.

"Wait no" Narrator and Gaege try to stop him from doing stupid shit. Gaege looks at me with the face of pure agony.

I smile at him. He shakes his head and Eddie holds him still to put a square on his cheek with the blush.

After about ten minutes of these grown ass men being dumbasses it was Eddies turn. "Ok boys there is a banana in between the both of you, i expect you guys to control yourself" Eddie says. They agree.

*
They had shown the camera what they looked like.

"Alright can you give us the makeup remover?" Eddie asks. "Um we forgot to buy some." Gabbie says.

They are confused but take it as a joke

"Doesnt this just come off with water?" Narrator asks.

"No" i say. Juicy looked at the camera defeated.

They had finished the video and me and Gaege were talking.

G- So how old are you?

Y- 21, ill be turning 22 soon though.

G- well thats nice, do you do youtube too or do you just piggyback off of Eddie.

Y- i do have a youtube, and sometimes piggyback off of Eddie but he doesnt know.

E- i can hear you asshole!

Me and Gaege laugh. "Y/n can you get the mail?" Eddie asks. "Yes your highness" i say. Eddie gives me bitch face. I walk out the door and get the mail.

I look through it. Then i see an invitation.

'Come and celebrate with us
Maria Neveah Lopez & Ricardo Miguel Martinez Gonzales's wedding.
1/14/21'

I sigh. I walk into Eddies recording room and hand him the invitation.

"Isnt this her 4th wedding?" Eddie asks. "Yeah" i say. Eddies phone goes off. "Hola" he says. "Si" he says. "Alright tell Ricardo i said hi, bye" he says.

"Please dont tell me.." I say. "Shes flying over here and visiting." Eddie says. "Ugh i cant deal with her, im gonna have to find a house until then, fuck her" i say.

"I know you hate her, but come on" Eddie say. "Im gonna bite her" "dont bite her" "ill do it dont test me" i say.

Eddies phone goes off again. He checks it. "She wants you to be a bridesmaid" he says. I sigh. "Oh i can already see the dress fittings. 'Oh mija your too much on the chubby side' oh and the classic 'maybe lay off the frijoles'" i say.

"I would let you stay at my place but i have too much stuff in the way" Narrator says.

"No its fine ill just stay at a hotel or something" i say. "You can stay with me" Gaege says. "I mean i know we just got to know each other but i would love to have some company" he adds.

I look at Eddie just in case he freaks the fuck out about this. "You can stay with him, i trust Juicy enough" Eddie says. "Just dont try anything i will beat the fuck out of you understand?" Eddie says.

Everyone laughs. "What im serious" Eddie says. "Sorry its just hard to take you seriously when you are wearing a banana costume" Gabbi says laughing.

"I promise to keep her safe" Gaege says. "You better pendejo" Eddie says. "Eddie!" I say. Gaege laughs. "Oh shit the food!" Gabbi says. She runs out of the room.

"She had one job" i say. Following her. I help her serve everyone after finding out the food was safe.

"When is she flying over?" I ask eddie. "She said tomorrow" Eddie said.

"So do you just want to drive with me and Narrator" Gaege asks. "Sure" i say. He nods and continues to eat his food.

"Also do you prefer being called Gaege or Juicy?" I ask. "Either one is fine or you can call me big goosy" he replies i nod and laugh. "Big goosy?" I ask. "Yep" he says.

"So you wanna do a video with us?" Narrator asks. "Like vr?" I ask. "Yeah" he says. "Yeah of course" i say.

*

Everyone was having a good time. Eddie accidentally stubbed his toe and started screaming in spanish. "Could we get a translation?" Gaege asks. "You dont wanna know what he said" i say. "Should i be worried?" He asks. "You should always be worrier when there are angry mexicans" i say.

"Why?" Narrator asks. "I wouldnt ask too many questions, Eddie might throw some tortillas at you" i say. Eddie turns to look at me. "Bitch-" he says he takes his sandle off. "Shit- "i yell. I squeeze behind Gaege.

"Sorry i had to use the stripper as a shield" i say. Gaege and Eddie laugh.

"Jesus christ.." Eddie says.

*

"Aleight i probably should be heading home in a bit" Narrator says. "Alrighr ill go pack" i say. Going to my room and packing some clothes and some essentials.

"Ready?" I hear Gaege say i turn around and see him standing there. "Right yeah" i say grabbing my bag and walking with him.

I get into the car with both the boys.

We drive to Narrators house and drop him off. The drive was pretty silent just the radio blaring and at times i would look up and see Gaege looking at me through his rear view mirror.

"You ok?" I ask. He snaps out of it. "Yeah im fine sorry" he says. "No need to be sorry, people cant get enough of me" i say he smiles.

We get to his house. "Um you can have my room, i can sleep on the couch" he says. "No its fine ill take the couch" i say.

"No your a woman you deserve the upper class" he says. "The fuck does being a woman have to do with anything." I ask.

"Do you want to sleep on the couch?" Gaege asks. I nod. "Alright knock yourself out, not literally though" he says. I laugh. "Yeah eddi would whip your ass" i say. "Wouldnt mind though" he says.

"Fucking knew it" i say. "What?" "Huh?" "What" "Que?" "Dont speak taco bell i get confused easily"he says.

"So what you saying is speak taco bell?" I ask. He sighs. "Im going to bed your difficult" he says. I laugh. "Yeah good luck with that" i say. He smiles and goes to his room. I sit on his couch and go to my phone where i see a text from Eddie.

Eduardo: are you dead?

Me: Si

Eduardo: ha nice

Me: oh haha anyways what time is she coming over so i can tell Goosy

Eduardo: i dont know dawg its her she never tells us shit.

Me: true true

Eduardo: yeah anyways i better go to sleep before Mully wakes us up for a video.

Me: aw shit he still does that?

Eduardo: yeah thats why im such a cranky bitch.

Me: yeah thats makes sense.

Eduardo: anyways goodnight.

Me: night pendeja!

Eduardo: stfu

I laugh quietly and get myself comfortable to where i can sleep.