tres

I woke up to someone screaming. I quickly get up. I run to where i heard it. I open the door and see Gaege screaming in his mic.

He turns around. "Oh um hey sorry did i wake you up?" He asks. "No i have been awake this entire time" i say sarcastically.

"Sowwy" he saus giving me a goofy smile. I cant help but give him a little smile back. "Did Mully do this?" I ask. He nods. "Can i?" I say hinting towards the monitor where i saw all the boys. "Oh yeah of course" he says. "Mully she wants to talk with you" Gaege says. I walk over and stand next to gaege

"Do you need to sit down?" He asks. "No its a very small message" i say. He nods. I turn to the monitor. Mully was there smiling like a fucking idiot. "Mullen" i say getting serious. "Oh shit she is using real names" Gaege says unplugging his headphones so i could hear the boys.

They laugh. "Y/n" Mully says trying to not smile. I flip him off. "Good day sir" i say. The boys laugh. "Its 4 in the fucking morning you bitch" i say. "Sorry for interrupting your video" i say. "Nah its fine we have content now" Josh says i laugh.

"We are playing skribbl.io if you wanna join" Gaege says. "Nah ill just watch"i say.

"Do you want my seat?" Gaege asks. "Nah im good." I say. "You could sit on my lap if you want to" Gaege says. "I wouldnt say that near-"

"AYE WHAT THE FUCK DAWG!" Eddie yells. "Oh god" i say. Eddie continues to curse."pendejo calm down" i say. "Eddie i promise you on my life i didnt mean it sexually" gaege says.

After eddie calmed down he gave the good to go. I sit in gaeges lap. "You good?" I ask he nods. "Your so little" gaege says in a baby voice. "I hate you" i say. He laughs.

Him and the boys play. I sat and watched. "I love how no one is questioning why a girl is with juicy right now" mully says.

"We dont question it" juicy says. The others agree.

*
We were laughing at something narrator had done i had dug my head into the crook of gaege neck whilst laughing. I stay like that for a bit. Feeling myself drift off into sleep.

            Gaege pov

I hear soft snores and see y/n sleeping. Me and the boys had finished recording we were just talking. "Is she dead?" Narrator asks. "No i hear her snoring loud bitch" eddie says. I laugh. "Im gonna put her to bed, probably gonna pass out myself" i say. "Alright goodnight" everyone says.

I leave the call and pick y/n up. I take her to my room and tuck her in, i saw her shivering, i get one of my fluffy hoodies and put that on her. I feel myself starting to fall asleep. I just crash next to her.

*
I wake up to a warm cushion under me it did not feel like my pillow. I look up and see y/n on her phone. She looks at me. "Good morning sleeping beauty" she says. I give her a weak smile.

"Never would have guessed a man in a hooters outfit would be a cuddler" she says i laugh. I get off of her.

I make us breakfast and we watch some show. She was om her laptop. "Damn it" she says she grabs her back pack and starts going through it.

She sighs. "Your gonna hate me" she says. "Oh no" i say. "I may need to swing by Eddies to get my laptop charger" she say. "Oh ok" i say. "Do you have work or something?" I ask. "Im apartment searching right now" she says i nod.

"Alright i have to take a shower then we can go" i say. She nods i walk to the restroom and do what i need to do. All while y/n keeps popping up in my head, a bit strange not gonna lie, i never got too much into it.

I get dressed and grab my keys, me and y/n get into the car. I drive her to Eddies house. She gets out of the car while i wait.

This girl runs up to her and hugs her. She looked so uncomfortable, y/n looked at me for help. I quickly get out of the car and go up to them. "Uh hey whats going on here?" I ask. "Oh you must be Gaege, Eddie told me about you and how y/n was staying with you, so are you guys dating or?" She asks. The front door opens and Eddie runs out.

"Hey! There she is!" Eddie says hugging the unknown girl. "Um Gaege this is our cousin Maria" Eddie says. "Nice to meet you" i say.

"How did she manage to pull him?" Maria asks eddie looking between me and y/n.

I could tell y/n was getting annoyed. "Actually they arent together" Eddie says. "Ohh makes sense hes too much for her, she would crush him" Maria says. Y/n just walks into the house. Everyone goes inside as well.

Me and Maria sit on the couch while y/n and eddie were talking in the hall way.

"Eddie i cant do this shit not even two seconds that i havr been here she already insulted me" y/n says. "I know i know, just try to ignore it" Eddie says. "Try to ignore it? Eddie i will beat the fuck out of her i cant do this shit" she says. Eddie and her continue to argue in spanish so i had zero clue of what they were saying.

"So um why is y/n staying with you?" Maria asks. "She needed a place to stay until her apartment searching is done" i say.

Eddie and y/n came back. "Ok y/n so i have a bit of bad news" Maria asks. "Oh no please dont tell me im out of the wedding" y/n says with sarcasm. Eddie slightly punches her arm.

"Well in a way, see Ricardo has noticed that you dont really have a date to the wedding and the other bridesmaids have dates, and im saying we should just get a new bridesmaid, since you could never get a date, and ricardo is telling me to just let Eddie be your date, but like Eddie is already with Gabby" Maria says.

I see y/n with a pissed and sad expression i knew what was right.

"I could be her date"