dieciocho

A couple months had passed by and Marissa has been avoiding y/n, like a lot.

Y/n would be holding Zachariah and Marissa would just take him, no communication no nothing, and everytime y/n would ask Marissa something she wouldnt answer.

Like today while we were getting ready for tonight, which was Eddie and Gabbys wedding, y/n asked if Marissa wanted to walk Zachariah down the aisle since he was also a grooms man.

Marissa never told y/n what she wanted to do, but we soon found out when we noticed Zachariah and Marissa were gone and we could already see them walking down the aisle.

After the ceremony I tried asking Marissa why she wasnt talking to y/n and she ignored me on that too.

She still talked to me its just when y/n came around she wouldnt talk not even a 'hi' absolutely nothing.

Anyways after the ceremony, there were alcoholic drinks and y/n didnt want to drink because of Zachariah.

Marissa of course took Zachariah away. "You can drink i got him" she says. Both me and y/n were surprised, because thats the first time she spoke to y/n since a few weeks ago.

"Oh um ok?" Y/n says. She hands Marissa Zach and comes over to me.

Me and her noticed something was up but we brushed it to the side.

Both me and y/n were drunk, y/n was not as drunk as i was but she was pretty bad.

Someone had taken us home i couldnt remember who but i do know that i had to carry y/n in because she had fallen asleep.

As soon as i got it i saw Marissa putting Zach to bed and it all a blur from there.

*
I felt someone shaking me.

"GAEGE! GAEGE WAKE UP!" i open my eyes and see a terrified y/n. "Baby? Whats wrong? Your freaking me out" i say.

"The baby and Marissa are gone!" She yells. "Babe i need you to calm down. Marissa probably took him for a walk or something" i say.

"Dont say it like that your making him sound like a dog right now, but everything is gone Gaege" she says. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Everything is gone, the crib, the diapers, the stuffed animals, the actual fucking baby!" She says.

She had tears rolling down. "Hey hey hey sh sh its ok its gonna be ok" i say comforting her. "Is it because of me?" She asks. "No no no and if it was fuck Marissa she doesnt matter" i say.

"Yeah but the baby does! Where did they even go?" She asks. "Im not sure baby, did Marissa say anything before she left"

"She hates me gaege she doesnt talk to me how am i supposed to know" she says sniffling.

I pull her close and kiss the top of her head.

We both get up and y/n calms down.

I look at Zachs room which was now empty. I go to Marissas room and all the dressers were emptied out. I saw a note on the dresser. Y/n look at the note as well.

'Hey guys, im sorry i left i know you guys are probably freaking out right now i just could not live there anymore, i hate that i did this but i had no choice, i do not have anything against y/n, god dammit i fell in love with her, i had to leave because i knew both of you would hate me, and i hated that Gaege and Zach got all her attention, i want her to myself, i had to leave as soon as possible and thats why everything is cleared out, i truly am sorry but i had to do it, me and Zach are living with my ex, who im only getting back together with because he said he would help financially, also y/n im sorry about taking the only thing that could make you a mom, i feel like a asshole and i hope you do not hate me

Love, Marissa'

I laugh slightly. "Shut up you ass" she says. "Im sorry its just someone has a crush~" i say. She smacks my arm. I laugh.

"But seriously what does she mean by she took your only chance of being a mom?" I ask. She stays silent for a bit.

"Gaege, there is a a small chance that i will ever get pregnant, and Zach was like a child to me" she says.

"Oh.." I say. I never knew this, holy shit..

"Yeah, im sorry" she says. "Dont apologize its not your fault, do you know if you will ever be pregnant?" I ask

"Theres a small chance, its not impossible, its just gonna take a LOT of dedication" she says. I laugh slightly.

"What its true" she says. I smile at her. "I love you" i say. She smiles back. "I love you too" she says giving me a peck on the lips.

I kiss her. She kisses back. We pull apart. Our foreheads still touching "Im sorry about the whole pregnancy thing" i say. "Its alright i have a man baby to take care of anyways" she says. I laugh and hug her. She giggled.

"Oi! Wheres the baby?" We hear Eddie says. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Y/n says. "I dont know i woke up in the bathroom with Gabriella" he says.

"Were you..?" I ask. "No you nasty i guess I was really drunk and started throwing up, but anyways wheres the white girl and the baby?" He ask. "She left, she moved back in with her ex because she fell in love with me" y/n says i put my arm around her.

She leans her head on my shoulder.

Eddie laughs. "Am i that unlovable?" She asks. "Does the ring answer your question?" I ask playing with the engagement ring on her finger.

She smiles. I kiss the top of her head. "Ok stop with that shit, what are you guys gonna do?" He ask. "I dont know, go back to life i guess?" Y/n says. "We can always try for a baby" i offer.

Y/n looks at me. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Yeah i might have to get rid of a few of my side hoes but thats about it" i say she smacks me in the back of the head. I laugh.

"Im joking, but yeah i would love to, i see us years from now, married, having a kid, hopefully a dog, i was thinking of the name Bear, and we have a beautiful house, i have my beautiful side hoe, it will be paradise" i say. She smacks me in the head again.

"I was joking!" I say laughing.

"Aye anyways good luck with the whole kid thing, i need to take Gabriella home, see you soon guys" he says.

We say our goodbyes and me and y/n go into the living room and watch some mindless tv