vienticinco

Juicy had left the next morning he kissed me and the kids goodbye. I sat and watched movies pretty much all day, I went to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. I open the freezer and see a small pint of ice cream. "I hope the babies don't hate this" I say.

I make my way to the living room and
I feel sharp pains. "Son of a- ok ok I'm sitting down!" I say hurrying to the couch.

I sit down and eat while watch a movie. I get a phone call from Juicy.

Y-hey baby!

J- hey darling, I just called to tell you I made it and- oh sorry my mom wants to talk to you I'm putting you on speaker.

Y-ok.

M- Oh hi sweetie how are you?

Y- I'm good I'm experiencing a bit of morning sickness but it's ok.

M- oh well I'm sorry sweetie, try green tea it helped me when i was pregnant with Gaege.

Y- ok thank you!

M- mhm and quick question, what are you planning to name the babies?

Y- well we haven't quite thought of it yet.

M- well do you have any ideas or do granny and grampy have to pitch in.

Y- well Gaege told me he wanted to name the girl either Delilah or Camilla, and we haven't thought much on boy names, we might let my brother choose that one.

M- aw while those are adorable, I have a few suggestions myself how about Anna Lee and Carter Matthew?

Y- uh yeah those are definite maybes

M- amazing! I'll let you talk to your boyfriend now

Y- ok bye bye now.

M- bye sweetie.

J- hey baby

Y- am I on speaker?

J- not anymore no.

Y- ok yeah don't let your mom name anything.

J- too white?

Y- painfully.

J- I'm sorry baby, she gave me a list of different baby names, it's bleh!

Y- I can imagine so, I love your mom, she's hot, but she can be a bit much when it comes to names.

J- did you just call my mom hot?

Y- she is.

J- if you love her so much why don't you marry her?*laughs*

Y- well I mean I'm already marrying her son, might as well.

J- oh haha very funny, anyways I gotta go try on a suit, I love you!

Y- ooh sexy, send me pictures, I love you too!

J- *laughs* ok bye bye.

Y- bye bye.

He hangs up and I watch my shows until someone knocks on my door. I open it and see Eddie and Gabby. "Hey baby!" I say hugging Gabby.

She laughs and hugs me back. "Hey, you" I say jokingly giving Eddie a disgusted face. "Oh haha very funny can you help with some of these bags please" Eddie says. I nod and grab a few bags that he had and put them in the living room.

Eddie gives me a hug and we all sit down and chat. "So how are my soon to be nephew and niece?" Eddie asks. 'Very kicky" I say. "Ah impatient I see, just like their mama" he says. "Oh shush asshole" I say. He laughs. "Is it ok if I feel your stomach? I dont know if that sounds weird" Gabby says.

"Oh yeah go for it" I say. Both Gavvu and Eddie put their hands on my stomach carefully.  We keep conversation to see if that will make the kids more kicky. "Oh oh I felt a kick" Gabby says. "Where?" Eddie asks.

Eddie touchs where Gabby had her hand. One of the babies kick. "Ohh there it is" Eddie says. He was smiling ear to ear. "Hey Eddie" I say. He looks at me and nods. "I think want you to name our baby boy" I say.

"Are you serious?" He asks. "Of course, plus I need an excuse for Gages mom not to name any of them" I say. "White names?" He asks.

"Anna and Carter" I say. He cringes. "Yeah" I say. "Ooh ooh! I got a couple names, how about Mateo OR Paco?" He asks. "Paco?.. Paco, Paco, where do I know that name from-  we are n9t naming our baby boy after Paco from Blood In Blood Out!" I say he laughs. "It's a good name!" He says. "Jesus christ Eddie, I will take away baby privileges" I say.

Gabby shakes her head. "Anyways we got some stuff for the baby, like diapers, onesies, a couple pairs of these cute socks we found" Eddie says showing me all of the things they got. "We also bought some cribs but they won't ship in till Tuesday" Gabby says.

"You guys are the best" I say. "Yeah yeah, we also brought food, Gabby wanted to stay and help you out with the baby until Gaege gets back" Eddie says. "Aw you guys are too sweet" I say.

"Also what is Blood In Blood Out?" Gabby asks. "You haven't showed her that yet?" I ask. "No" Eddie says. "Dammit eddie" I say. "I know I know" he say.

(Also if you haven't seen Blood In Blood Out, watch in when you have a lot of time, cause it's like 3 hours long, and if you don't have a good attention span like I do I would explain it but it's a bit complicated soooo)

We eat dinner and talk about random stuff until Eddie falls asleep with Eddie on the couch and I go to my room and fall asleep there.