nueve

A/n: hey guys sorry for not posting a lot, my school is just being stupid :/

                 Juicys pov

Eddie ran after y/n i follow him. Gabby was yelling at Maria. Me and Eddie catch up to y/n and i grab her. "Juicy please just let me go home" she says trying to pull herself free.

"No pendeja calm down, come with me" Eddie says. I grab y/ns hand and we walk to this weird kitchen looking place. Marias dad was there.

"Oh mija are you ok?" He asks hugging y/n. I let go of her hand so she can hug him back.

Y/n and Marias dad were talking in spanish so i couldnt understand. I did feel kinda left out.

Eddie joined their conversation also in spanish so i felt super alone.

"Alright Eduardo take american boy and you guys go to Gabriella y/n come with me" Marias dad says.

Before i could correct him on my name Eddie takes me to Gabby who was now trying to kick Maria but people were holding her back.

Eddie grabs her and calms her down. I look and see Ricardo taking off his ring and putting it next to a note, he soon grabbed his blazer and left.

Marias makeup was running, this was a mess. I see y/n holding a pot of something. Some people were cheering her on. Maria of course thought people were on her side and not y/ns

Y/n taps Marias shoulder. When Maria turned around y/n dumps the stuff all over her.

"That was awesome but a waste of chile, hope the dress is ok" Eddie says. "Your worried about the dress im worried about the chile!" Gabby yells.

Everyone was laughing Maria slaps y/n before leaving y/n just dies laughing.

*
After the whole thing happened. I walked out to my car, before i got in i saw y/n just sitting on the side walk.

I was concerned and confused so i walked over to her. "Hey are you ok?" I ask. She shushes me and points to a tree.

"Its a cardinal.. They are rarely ever here" she says admiring the bird.

I sit down with her and look at the birds. Two more birds pop out. "Aw its like a little family" i say.

She leans on my shoulder. I kiss the top of her head as we watch the little birds.

*
It was getting pretty late and i could tell y/n was getting sleepy mainly because she fell asleep on me.

I scoop her up and take her to the car. I take my coat off and cover her with it. I drive home avoiding any bumpiness or and dips in the road so she wouldn't wake up.

I take her to her house and Eddie was already there he opened the door and handed me the key. "Take care of her ok? I may not say it a lot but she is important to me, i dont want you to end up being another Ricardo" Eddie says.

"I would never do what he did i care about y/n too much to even care about other girls" i say. Eddie smiles. "Alright good night goosy" he says.

"Night Eddie" i say. I walk into the house and place y/n on her bed. As i leave she holds on to my arm. "Stay.." She whispers.

I get into bed with her and pass out.