veinte

I wake up and y/n was not there. I go to her office and open the door. She was at her desk working. "Morning babe" I say. She turns to me. "Morning my love, you ok?" She asks. "Yep, I just woke up" I say she nods.

"So what are you doing?" I ask. "Editing the VR video we recorded" she says.

I smile remembering yesterday. "Do you want anything? I might go some coffee" I say. "I don't know if babies can have coffee"she says. "Do you want me to check?" I ask. "Please" she says I nod. I look it up.

"Ok, yes pregnant women can have coffee but they should limit it to 200mg or less" I read.

"Hm ok then yeah I guess get me a small cup" she says I nod. I go to the restroom and take a quick shower. I get dressed and drive to get our coffee.

It didn't have a drive through so I go inside and stand in line. I go on my phone while I wait and I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see Liv.

Oh for fucks sake.

I turn back around. "you can't just ignore me Gaege"she says. I stay silent. "I'm sorry ok, I just like you" she say. "If you liked me you would be happy for me and my soon to be wife and child" I say.

"She's pregnant?" She asks. She clears her throat. "I mean congrats"

I shake my head and turn around I eventually get to the counter and order out stuff soon they give it to me and I make my way outside. "Please forgive me, you know I didn't mean to hurt you" she says.

"Mhm sure, bye Liv" I say. "Soon, very soon Gaege" she says. I sigh and roll my eyes getting into my car.

"You will regret this!" She yells banging on my car. I drive off. "FUCK YOU!" She yells.

I get home and give y/n her coffee. She was on the phone with Eddie. They were talking in Spanish so I could not understand.

I sit next to her and just go on my phone. "Well shit Eddie, if you continue doing that your going to get your holes resized my your landlord" y/n says causing me and Eddie to laugh.

"What are you guys taking about?" I ask. "Eddie got into trouble" y/n says. "What did he do?"

"I accidentally caused a mass power outage" Eddie says. "God dammit Eddie, Mexicans always manage to do something wrong" I say jokingly.

"Um didn't you do this?" Y/n ask pointing to her stomach. "That was a team effort." I say she laughs

"Alright love birds, I gotta go bye" Eddie says. "bye!" Me and y/n say. Eddie hangs up.

"You seem upset what's wrong?" Y/n ask.

"It's nothing" I say. "Gaege, what's wrong?" She asks. "Liv was at the coffee shop but it's fine she has her own problems" I say. "Wasn't she in jail?" She asks. I shrug.

"Welp as long as she didn't follow you home I think we will be ok" she says.

"Yeah anyways I might take a nap I'm still tired" I say. "ok love you, also Eddie coming with Gabbie for dinner so yeah" she say. "Ok love you too" I say

I go to our room and crash on the bed falling asleep immediately.

*

I wake up and hear voices. Eddie and Gabbie are probably already hear. It was really dark.. did I sleep that long?

I go to the living room. There were a whole bunch of candles. "Oh hey yeah Eddie over here, his power outage spree managed to get us so, we are kinda in the dark here" y/n says.

"We also have tamales!" Eddie says.

I sit next to y/n and put my arm around her. We eat a few tamales and talk a bit.

There was a loud noise. "Oh it's probably that damn cat from next door" y/n say grabbing her sandal and walking out of the room.

"Anyways the thing about the damn robocops is fucking genius right? Like I'm not crazy?" Eddie asks. "You are doing just-"

Gabbie was interrupted by a scream.. oh shit that's a y/n scream. I put my flash on my phone and we all run and see a woman on top of y/n trying to stab her with a knife there was blood on the floor. I run and try pulling that girl off of y/n she slices me with the knife.

I hiss in pain but manage to pull her off and pin her to the ground. Eddie was helping y/n Gabbie called the cops.

They soon arrive and they had a whole bunch of light I got a good look at y/n her stomach was cut...

The paramedics carry her off and Liv was arrested.