veintiséis

A/n: hello everyone! Sorry for being the most inactive person, I return so, yeah. I also have a new book out about the long haired freak, the one and only,Eddie Munson from Stranger things, anyways check that out if you enjoy Eddie as much as I do, enjoy the chapter!

I wake up to my phone ringing.

Y-hello?

J-hey baby! Sorry if I woke you

Y-no no you're fine, I needed just the 5 hours.

J-shit, sorry.

Y- no- damn I'm an asshole in the morning, I swear I will become a better wife when both of these frijoles come out of me.

J- don't apologize, my mom warned me this could happen.

Y- well moving on before you regret shit, how was the funeral?

J- it was ok, got to see a dead guy, that's always fun, oh and I sent you a few photos of me in my suit, you know to cheer you up.

Y- thank you, my love.

J-no problem, oh sweetie I gotta go, I'll call you later

Y-ok I love you bye.

J- I love you too.

He hangs up and I go to our messages. There were a few pictures most of just himself doing random poses and there was a picture of him and some friends also doing random poses.

I smile to myself. I hear noise coming from the kitchen. I get up and walk out of the room.

I make my way to the kitchen and Gabby stops me. "Eddie is singing." She whispers while smiling. We make our way to the kitchen and stand in the entrance.

"We're the green gang, it's a meme thang, got the block shut down like Phongyang we strapped, purple getting clapped. Green like the cash we keep stacked" he sings while cooking.

Me and Gabby try to stop ourselves from laughing but fail. Eddie jumps. "Aye! Jesus christ, you guys are the worst!" He yells

"What are you doing?" I ask. "Making breakfast" he says. "Is that also a meme thang?" Gabby ask.

"Oh shut up, y/n can you help me flip the tortillas?" He asks. I go to the stove and place a tortilla on the pan.

I watch as it puffs up a bit, I flip it. "I don't understand how you do that so effortlessly." Gabby says.

"You get used to it after about your 10th birthday" Eddie says.

"No wonder you guys cook alot" she says. "Ok, y/n when mom makes Picadillo, does she chop the potato into cubes or like wedges?" Eddie asks.

"Cubes, it makes them more easy to manage, also don't burn the meat this time" I say.

"One time, that happened one time!" He says. "Twice, mama doesn't even let you cook anymore dumbass" I say.

We finish cooking and Gabby grabs some plates.

We serve ourselves and eat. I get a call.

Y-hello?

J- hey baby, uh so some bad news, there is a bad storm coming in tomorrow so I probably won't be able to fly in until next week, I'm watching the news it's one of the worst storms in the past ten years.

Y- that's fine, stay safe, mi amor.

J- I will, darling.

Y- you ever figure out what mi amor means?

J- nope. I'm just hoping you are not calling me a dumbass.

Y-i do that behind your back anyways, but don't worry, it's a good name to have.

J- I hope so, anyways I gotta go help my mom she is wanted to buy this entire damn store for the storm.

Y- *laughs* bye-bye

J-bye

He hangs up. "You are so in love bro" Eddie says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You still have a stupid smile on your face" He says.

"Oh shush" I say eating. I fell the babies kick. I hold my stomach. "The babies?" Eddie asks. I nod. "I'm gonna lay on the couch, you can have the rest of my food

Gabby helps me to the couch. I lay across it. "Can you hand me the remote?" I ask. She nods and gives it to me.

I put on YouTube and put on one of Gaeges videos. The babies stop kicking.

"That's literally the cutest fucking thing" Gabby says.

"What is?" Eddie says carrying his plate of food. "The babies stopped kicking when they heard Gaeges voice" she says. "Awww there's gonna love him" Eddie says.

We all sit and watch Gaeges videos. Soon we all get up and set up the babies rooms.

"Ok so this thing goes into this thing but the other thing is missing" Gabby says.

"What things?" I ask. She holds up the instructions and pointing to the steps.

"They don't have pictures what kind of bullshit is this?" I ask. "Give me it" Eddie says.

Gabby hands him the paper. He reads it. "Oh, easy, grab me that 2 by 4" he says. I hand him the piece of wood.

"Alright ladies this is a job for Eduardo, you guys set up the dresser" he says saluting us.

"You married the weirdest guy" I say. "I'm well aware, but he is my weird guy, can't get rid of him" she says.

We put onesies and other things in the dresser. "We also bought you at least years worth of diapers, and a poopy diaper pail" she says.

"Ok calling it a poop diaper pail doesn't make it any cuter." I say she laughs. We hear Eddie humming. Gabby looks and suppresses a laugh.

"Green gang it's a meme thang" he sings softly, dancing a bit.

We watch as he goes through the whole song, dancing, at one point he threw it back on a big teddy bear.

He was completely oblivious to the fact that we were staring at him.

He finished the crib and danced as he turned around, noticing us.

"How much of that did you see?" He asks. "Not much" I say trying to not laugh.

"You saw the whole thing didn't you?" He asks. "No, but uh the Teddy charges 20 dollars an hour so pay up" I say.

"Excuse me but I built these cribs so he should be paying me" Eddie says. We all laugh.

Me and Gabby set up a swing hammock thingy. "How safe is this?" I ask. "Safe enough that we bought two, we set it up at home and we both sat in it so it should be fine" Gabby says.

"Ok, I'm gonna take a few pictures, so if you don't want to be in the photo I suggest you leave the room" I say.

Gabby and Eddie just pose. Gabby held Eddie like a baby in the hammock swing.

I laugh and takes pictures.

I send pictures of Gabby and Eddie and of the whole room to Gaege.

We all chill in the living room and watch some movies until we all fall asleep.