diecinueve

A couple months had passed and we tried and tried for a baby.

I was walking back and forth in front of the bathroom door. "Are you finished?" I ask. "Yes just give me a minute" y/n says. I hear the toilet flush and the sink running.

She soon comes out. "Ok we just need to give it some time then we can check" she says.

"What if it ends up negative again?" I ask. "I dont know babe, all we can do is hope" she says. I put my arm around her and give her a small kiss.

"Im going to get lunch if you want to go with" i say. "No ill just stay in im not feeling to good" she says. "Oh im sorry do you need anything?" I ask. "No im good im probably going to take a nap" she says. "Ok well i love you" i say. "I love you too Mi Amor" she says. I smile.

"I always get you with that name huh" she says. "What- pfft no" i lie.

"Mhm see you later Mi corazon" she say going into her room. I dont know what the hell she just said but i hope its a good thing.

I grab my keys and head out the door. Man i hate to say it but im losing hope.. I just dont see it happening we have 5 negatives so far..

I get lunch and see a family, two parents and a baby.. I cant give up.. But it probably wont happen.. We should just adopt..

I get back home and hear noise coming from y/ns room. I go in and see her asleep in our bed, watching my videos.. I smile to myself.

I slowly close the door and look at the restroom.. I shouldnt check should i?

No.. Im just going to save the heart break.. But it should have the test back right?.. Nevermind..

I sit on the couch and go to instagram. Liv had texted me. "Oh for fuck sake" i say. I open the text.

Liv- Gaege, listen im sorry ok? I hate being this person but i can give you what she cant i can give you a child, i can not scream at you every three minutes, im taller than her, and im not annoying nor am i a bad person please Gaege you dont understand how long i have wanted you..

I have never wanted to punch a woman more..

G- listen Liv, as awful as that sounds im fine with y/n, she can scream at me all she wants and i would still love her, hell i wanted to marry her 1 week into the relationship and we are ENGAGED Liv, if that doesnt go into your thick skull i dont know what will now leave us alone, i could care less about you right now.

I quickly block her before she could respond. "Did you really want to marry me 1 week into the relationship?" I hear y/n say. I turn and see her there. "Of course i did you are my everything, Darling, your the first and last thing i think of when i wake up and fall asleep.. Im gonna marry you one day, and thats going to make me the happiest man in the fucking world, also not to mention the fact that you are so damn hot.." I say. Y/n laughs at that last part.

"I love you Gaege" she says. I kiss her. She kisses back. We pull apart and she caresses my cheek. "I love you too Y/n Gibson" i say she smiles and she goes red. "That actually has a nice ring to it" she says.

"Wont be too long until thats your new name" i say. She kisses my cheek. "I cant wait" she says. I pull her into a hug. She hugs me back.

Her phone rings. "Quit ruining this damn moment Eddie" she says i laugh.

She pulls away from me. She answers the phone i couldnt make out any words since they were talking in spanish.

She laughs. "Yeah yeah i think he would be happy about it, anyways see you in a bit ill tell Gaege about it, see your bitch ass later bye" she says. I could hear Eddie yelling from the other end.

She laughs and hangs up.

"What happened?" I ask. "Hm? Oh right um we are making a video and we wanted you to join" she says. "Oh awesome ok, is it VR?" I ask. She nods.

"Ok when are we recording?" I ask. "In about an hour" she says.

I nod. "Oh right heres your lunch wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask handing her lunch. "Yeah sure you pick i honestly dont care" she says.

I nod and pick a horror movie. "Of course you would" she says. I laugh. "I love you" i say smiling at her. "Dont smile at me like your innocent" she says smirking.

"But im just so innocent and shy i would never do anything to harm my pretty girl" i say in my brush voice. She shoves me playfully. I laugh.

"Watch the movie you goof" she says. We watch the movie together until the recording was supposed to happen.

We both go into our separate offices. We eventually get everything set up.

I put my head set on and fix myself

"Can you guys hear me?" Narrator asks. "Yep all clear" i say. "Ok lets go" Eddie says. We get into the thing and we were in a house of some sort. I get my brush skin on. Everyone was a normal brush except for y/n and Eddie who were the yellow Mexican Brushes.

We did a few skits about the border, got yelled at my both mexicans, almost shit myself, not going to lie.

Then we were almost finished recording when Josh brings us to to day care center.

"Ok boys we have a very special surprise for Juicy" Josh says. "Oh no.. Should i be scared?" I ask. "Be terrified" y/n says. "Yeah thanks babe that really helps" i say sarcastically.

I hear Smashings laugh. I look and see a baby brush with the face that smashing normally has when he is in character. "Do you know what this is Juicy?" Y/n ask.

"Um its a autistic child?" I ask. "Well yes but what do think it is?" She asks.

I could hear Mully laughing.

"Um i dont know.. Mully as a toddler?" I ask. Everyone laughs. "Fuck you dude!" He says. "Heres a hint" y/n says. Her character rubs their belly.

"Is this dinner?" I ask. "Oh my god is his this stupid?" Eddie asks. "Yes unfortunately i have lived with him for over a year now" y/n says.

"Rude" i say. "Heres another hint" she says. She looks at smashing. He just stands there. She smacks him. "Do it!" She yells. He pretend panics and runs over to me. He looks up at me. "Hello daddy" he says.

"Is this y/n in the bedroom but autistic?" I ask. "You ass! No its not" she says laughing. "You dumb bitch shes-"

"Let him figure it out stupid!" Y/n interrupts him.

"Heres one last hint" she says. "Hello there dad, im baby Gibson!" Smashing says running around with his hands in the air.

It hit me. "Holy shit.." I say i look at y/n she dancing with Eddie not even paying attention. "Babe, your pregnant?" I ask.

"Took you long enough!" Eddie says. "Oh my god!" I say. "I know baby! We are pregnant!" She yells. "We are going to be parents!" I say.

"Now you guys forget about the baby!" Smashing yells. We all laugh.

We eventually end recording.

I quickly take off my head set and run into y/ns recording room. She was standing there. She looks at me and runs into my arms.

"Im going to be a mom Gaege!" She says.

"I know baby i know" i say. I feel a tear come from my eye. "Oh shit here comes the water works." She says i laugh.

We eventually calm down and go to bed. "These next nine months are going to be hell!" She says with a big smile on her face. "But its going to be worth it" i say. "Of course it is" she says. I pull her close to me and we both drift off into sleep.