veintiuno

I pace back in forth looking at the blood on the floor. The police make their way over to me. "Sir, we need to ask you a few questions regarding Y/n, and her attacker." The police man says.

"Yes sir" i say. "What is your relations to both of them and do you perhaps know what brought her to attack y/n?" He asks. "Y/n is my fiancee and she is carrying my child, Liv was a person i called a friend and she fell in love with me and didnt like that me and y/n were together. I guess she found where we lived and used that to advantage to harm y/n and our unborn kid" i say.

"does Liv have any mental illnesses or on any prescripted drugs?" One of them asks. "That i know of, no" i say. "Alright thank you sir, if you want we can escourt you to the hospital to be with y/n" one of them offers. "Yes please" i say. "We have room in the back of the ambulance if he wants to ride with us" one of the medical assitants say. "Um yeah sure, i guess you are riding with them, good luck" the officers say before leaving the scene.

i follow the people into the back of the ambulance and we drive for awhile to the hospital, i hold y/ns hand while we ride to the hospital, they soon stop and take her in i had to wait in the waiting room, soon Eddie and Gabby showed up.

"is she ok?" Eddie asks. "I dont know i havent been able to see her" i say. I could tell Eddie was getting super anxious, he had sat down and started rubbing his legs, gabby had to hold his hands to stop him..

Soon a doctor came over to us. Eddie immediatley shot up "is she ok, will she be ok?" He asks. "Shes perfectly fine, the knife did not hurt any imprtant areas" he says. "What about the baby?" I ask. "The baby is just fine, the wounds were on both the stomach and the arm, it seemed to be that y/n protected her stomach to keep to the baby safe, that attacker caught her off gaurd and went for her stomach, we are patvhing her up right now, all it was really was a couple of stitches but she should be fine" he says.

"Thank you doctor" i say he nods. "Ok i have places to be i will inform you on y/n in a bit" he says we nod and sit down. We hear faint yelling, it sounded like spanish. "Yep, she seems fine" Eddie says.

One of the nurses come up to us. "Do one of you know spanish?" She asks. Edidde gets up and goes to the room with her.

we hear more faint yelling which soon died down. Eddie comes back. "Shes fine just very upset" he says. "What was she saying?" I ask. "She was basically just talking about murdering Liv for trying to hurt her baby, she was very punchy"

he says. "Punchy?" I ask. "She punched me in the arm when i told her to calm down" he said. The doctor soon came back. "Ok um we got her stitched up, we are getting her ready, so she should be bavk in about a minute or two" he said. We all nod, he goes back and we just sit and wait.

Soon enough we see y/n being guided by a nurse. I immediatley get  up and give her a hug. "Are you ok?" I ask she nods. "The baby is ok, im ok, everything is ok, i just want to home right now" she says holding her stomach.

"ok ok, lets go" i say i guide her to Eddies car and make sure she is comfortable.

we drive off and we get home. She lays down on the couch. "Do you need anything?" I ask. "No im ok, i just want to relax for a bit" she says. I nod.

"Im making tea if you want any!" Gabby says. "Yes please but not a lot" y/n says.

she nods and goes to the kitchen. I put on a movie for y/n and go to my room and start editing a video.