treinta

A few months had passed and it was the day of our wedding. Everyone was running around, trying to get things ready. Y/n was at Eddies house getting ready with Gabby and y/ns mom.

"Quit standing there and take a shower! Wash your ass!" Eddie yells pushing past me. Y/ns dad was dressing the babies. "God damn!" He says. The babies were kicking.

"Are you sure you guys don't need me here?" I ask. "Go!" They both yell at me.

I shake my head and get in the shower. I finish and dry off. There was a knock. "Hey buddy, your clothes are on the bed and your shoes are in a box on the floor!" Narrator says.

"Thank you!" I say.

I wrap the towel around my waist and go into our bedroom and start getting dressed. My mom walks in. "Oh Gaege you look so handsome!" She exclaims.

"And you look beautiful mom, can you help with my tie?" I ask.

"Of course, oh my baby is all grown, and y/n looks gorgeous, oh I can't wait" she says as she fixes my tie.

"Ok we have about 10 minutes before we have to be there, I'm gonna go help out the babies, get your shoes on and get in the car, Eddie and Grant should be there" she walks off.

I put my shoes on and help my mom get the babies stroller out of the house.

We get everyone in the car and Eddie drives us to Eddies parents house.

We get in and see curling irons, leggings, makeup and wrappers on the floor.

Gabby walks out. "Guys go into the backyard, this is the bridesmaids and Bride zone we don't need you seeing the bride too soon, I will take the babies though" she says taking the stroller.

We go to the backyard. There was music playing and there were chairs set out, everything was decorated white and royal blue.

"Wow.." I say.

*

Soon people come by and start sitting down I stand at the very end with the priest. "Alright I think we are ready"

Music starts up and Eddie and Gabby come out, arms linked, then Narrator and one of y/ns sisters come out, arms linked, then Josh and the other sister, and finally Mully with someone I wasn't familiar with.

They go to where they needed to be, then y/ns mom comes out with the stroller, she throws the rose petals on the floor as she walks down the aisle. The babies coo and the audience stares in awe.

The music changes when y/ns mom stands by her chair. Everyone else stands up and looks at the door. Y/n comes out with her arm linked with her dad.

She looked amazing. She had a big smile on her face. She looks at me and I smile at her. They walk down the aisle and her dad kisses her cheek.

She stands in front of me and I take her hand.

The priest gets on with the ceremony.

It was around the time for the vows.

"Y/n, I knew from the moment I met you, that you would be my best friend, I am grateful everyday that I have you, the mother of my babies, my wife, the person I can always turn to when needed, though our start of the relationship was a bit bumpy and not really a fairy-tale like scenario, I'm still glad to have you in my life" I say.

There were a few chuckles from the audience, most of our families knew of our Marissa incident.

Y/n smiles.

"Gaege, I knew from the moment I saw your little green character, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you whether it be us as friends, husband and wife, or parents to our beautiful babies, I have never met someone as caring or as sweet, as charming, or with the lowest patience, I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life as a Gibson"

The audience laughs a bit.

"Alright, Gaege, do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks.

"I do"

"Y/n, do you take Gaege as your lawfully wedded Husband?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

I hold y/n by the waist and pull them in. They cup my face and kiss me.

The audience Roars in applause. Me and y/n smile as we break apart.

"We did it!" She exclaims grabbing my hand.

We walk back down the aisle and back into the house.

Soon it was the afterparty. Y/n was dancing with Delilah while Eddie danced with the other Eddie.

"Alright now it's time for the couples first dance" Mully says into the microphone.

A song starts playing that sounded familiar but I couldnt put my mind onto it.

I hold onto y/ns waist and she wraps her arms around my neck and we sway side to side.

We hear a few giggles coming from the boys table.

I listen to the paino chords carefully. Y/n starts laughing silently. "What?" I ask.

"Babe listen to the song" she says.

It clicks. "Oh my god" I say. "Sing it with us!" Josh says.

I shake my head. "Go on" y/n says. The other guests cheered me on and y/n stepped aside. The boys gathered around me.

"We are the green gang!" Eddie says. "It's a meme thang!" Narrator says. "Got the block shut down like Phongyang" Josh says. "We strapped" Mully says.

They all look to me. "Purple getting clapped!" I say. They cheer and we all finish the song. I look over and see y/n laughing with Mateo in her arms.

Soon the song finishes and regular music plays. Other guests go up and start dancing.

Y/ns mom watches over the babies while me and y/n danced. A few more songs play and some people left, congratulating us.

"Oh the Gibsons.. y/n please don't take his last name" Y/ns VERY drunk cousins slurs.

Y/n shakes her head and smiles. "Yeah yeah, have a good night, Trevor" she says.

"That is a good question. Are you gonna take my name?" I ask. "Well I know your gonna bitch about it if I don't so, I have no choice" she smiles.

I smile and kiss her. I press my forehead against hers. "I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you" I say.

She cups my face. "Yeah you're stuck with me"

Soon the party ends and Eddie drives us home. He offered to take the kids for the night. Me and y/n say our goodbyes and get inside.

A/n: THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED!! honestly not sure what to do after this chapter, maybe smut? I don't know, I'm not sure if it will ruin the book, let me know!