once

Gaeges pov

I get it my car and just sit there... "Why.. I didnt do anything! Well except get someone else pregnant, i understand why she is upset but she didnt need to throw me out.

I go to the coffee shop and see Marissa. We hug. "Hey so why cant you be with me i thought you loved me?" She ask. "Well there is this girl, y/n and she is the most amazing girl and i never want to lose her she misunderstood our conversation and i think she hates me now, trust me i want to help you with the baby but i also want to be with y/n." I say..

Marissa looks at the floor and sighs. "Stay with y/n.." She says. "But-"

"No gaege, listen, she obviously makes you happy, if you dont want to help with the baby that is fine i just wanted you to know so you wouldnt be mad at me later in life stay with y/n she sounds amazing" she says.

"She is.. God but she probably hates me.. She thinks im in love with you.. I highly doubt she would take me back.." I say. "You know what after we gst our coffee take me to her" she says. "Are you insane she literally threw me out of the house" i say. "I would have too, she has probably been hurt before and she doesnt want it to happen again so this time she pushed you away... Gaege she cares about you i promise" she says.

"Can i see her?" She asks. I take out my phone and pull up a picture of y/n. Marissa looks at it...

"Shes hot-" she says. I laugh. "Sorry.. Its true though" she says.

"Ok lets get our coffee and go" she says. We get our coffee and i help her into my car, i drive to y/ns house. I help Marissa out of the car and walk her up to the door. "You do know i could walk by myself?" She says. "Oh right sorry just trying to help." I say.

I was hesitant to knock on the door but Marissa just went for it. Eddie opens the door. "Go away Gaege, you have done enough i can only assume this is the girl?" Eddie says looking at Marissa.

"Yes i am, you must be Eddie" Marissa says. "Yeah, anyways y/n will probably beat your ass if she sees you" He says.

"Im wanted to talk to her, she misunderstood and if she wont listen to Gaege she might listen to me" Marissa says.

"Let them in.." I hear y/n say.

"Are you sure?" Eddie asks her. "Yes" she says. Eddie opens the door.

Y/n was on the couch, her eyes were red and her hair was in a messy bun.. Marissa walks towards her

Y/n kinda backs away. "Its ok.." Marissa says. She opens her arms. Y/n kinda looks at her for a bit before hugging her.

Y/n sniffles.. "Its ok i know how it must feel, im Marissa, i came here to kind of explain everything" she says.

"If yoy want we could go somewhere more private like your room or something" she says. Y/n nods. She takes her to her room.

*
After a while y/n comes out and Marissa follows. "Gaege im sorry- i didnt know what was going on and i should have listened to you, i hope you can forgive me." Y/n says.

"Ok that wasnt what i told you to say at all you were supposed to say you were leaving him for me but whatever" Marissa says. Everyone laughs.

"Its ok y/n.. Im surprised im not dead right now but this isnt your fault im glad you now understand come here" i say opening my arms.

She hugs me. "I love you.." I say. "I love you too" she says. She looks up at me and kisses me.

"Aww you guys are cute.." Marissa says. Eddie fakes throwing up. "Gross.. Anyways i have to go Gabriella was wondering where i went" Eddie says. "Ok bye pendejo" y/n says. "Bye stupid love you" he says. "Love you too" she says.

He hugs her then says goodbye to me and Marissa before leaving.

"Y/n can i talk to you for a second?" I ask. She nods and i take her to her room. "Whats up?" She says. "Is it ok if i help Marissa throughout her pregnancy?" I ask. "Of course! She needs all the help she can get" she says.

"Ok great ill go tell her." I say. We both walk out and we tell Marissa the news. "Oh thank you guys so much! Im going to a closer hotel so you dont have to drive to far" she says. "Wait woah woah- hotel?" Y/n says.

"Yeah, my mom kicked me out since well im 21 still staying with her and she disnt want to help with the baby" she says. "Mija stay here! I have like 2 other rooms" y/n says. "No i dont want to be a bother!" Marissa says.

"You will neber be a bother! I insist you take my room i have a extra room i can sleep in" y/n says. "Are you sure?" Marissa ask. "Yes!" Y/n says.

"Ok oh thank you thank you thank you!" Marissa says hugging y/n.