veintisiete

I woke up feeling nauseous. I run to the toilet and start throwing up. I finish and wipe my mouth. I clean myself up and flush the toilet.

I walk out and see Eddie at the door. "You ok?" He asks rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, just felt nauseous, these babies are gonna fucking kill me" I say. "Just a few more weeks" he says.

"I'd hope so" I say. He goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. I go to the kitchen and make breakfast.

Soon Eddie and Gabby come in the kitchen and we all eat. "Alright, we are leaving today, we have to do some stupid shit at home" Eddie says. "Eddie, you wanted to paint the walls, you bought the paint yourself" Gabby says.

"Yeah, but this one needs me. What if the baby comes and the dad ain't here, I'm not here and they die?" He asks.

"Why the fuck would I die?" I ask. "Have you seen birth videos?" He asks. "No? Why? Oh my god what's going to happen with the babies?" I ask frantically.

"Nothing gonna happen with the babies, Eddie quit it, your freaking her out" Gabby says. "No, I will not, look at this shit" he says showing us a video of a woman giving birth.

She was screaming bloody murder, and not to mention her... I felt sick.

"Great you have freaked them out!" Gabby says. "Oh my god, is my thingy gonna expand like that?" I ask.

"Unless it's a C-section, wanna see that video?" Eddie asks.

"No! You have done enough, eat your food" Gabby demands. She comforts me. "What if I die?" I ask. "You won't die" she says "did you see what those kids did to that woman?" I ask.

"Yeah, but that happens to every birth giver." She says. I bury my head in her shoulder.

Gaege calls me.

G- hi darling!

Y- hello

G- what's wrong?

Y-eddie showed me a video of a woman giving birth and her thingy split open

G- holy shit- I mean, that won't happen, don't listen to me, I got scared over a bird.

Y- a bird?

G- it's a long story.

Y-i miss you

G- I know baby I know, I miss you too. I come in tomorrow.

Y- that's great, I love you

G- I love you too, I gotta go but I'll talk to you later.

Y- alright, goodbye Mi amor

G- still haven't figured that out

Y- just know it's a good thing.

G- alright, love you

Y- love you too, bye

He hangs up. "He still hasn't figured it out yet?" Eddie asks. "Nope" I say.

"Alright, well I have lost my appetite, I'm gonna use the restroom since these babies think my bladder is a stress ball" I say.

I get up and go to the restroom.

I do my buisness and get out, I go to my office and reply to emails and edit a video.

There was a knock on my door. "Come in" I say. "Hey, me and Gabby got done packing we have to go" Eddie says. I get up and say my goodbyes, giving them both hugs.

They soon leave and I was left in the house, alone. I watch a few movies and I watch some of Gaeges videos to soothe the babies from yet another kicking fit.

I do a bit more work, and clean my office in the process. I had nothing better to do so I did some chores around my house.

I did laundry and started folding clothes. Gaege had called me in a FaceTime.

I see him, he had a smile on his face. He wasn't in his moms house which was odd. "Hi baby!" He says. "Hi my love, where are you?" I ask

"Oh, just at a friends" he lies. "Did you want anything to drink sir?" Some woman asks.

"Uh no thanks" he says. "Who is that?" I ask. "Oh just a friend" he says. "You are acting weird, did you eat those special brownies?" I ask. "No no I'm doing great, how are my little babies doing?" He asks. "Well, they threw a lot of hissy fits today but so far they are wonderful" I say.

"That's great-" he says, the video was glitching out. "Are you-" he glitches.

"Oh babe, you are glitching" I say. He continues to glitch. "I'm gonna hang up babe, talk to you later" I say.

He glitches more and I hang up.

I finish laundry and put up the clothes. I watch a few more movies and try to fit into my shoes to go get the mail. My feet had gotten bigger.

"I love you guys but you didn't have to make my feet fat, ok?" I say to my stomach.

I put on some of Gaeges shoes and walk outside. Some girl came up to me. "Oh hi, my name is Carol, me and my wife moved in a week ago, I just came by to say hi" she says sticking her hand out.

"Oh hi my name is Y/n" I say shaking her hand. "How far along are you?" She asks. "Oh I'm 7 months" I say.

"Oh so they are coming pretty soon huh?" She asks. "Yeah, can't wait. These little ones are driving me crazy already" I say. She laughs. "I remember having my little boy, let me tell you the hardest part is almost over for me the birth was a piece of cake, so are you having just one or?" She asks

"Um twins, a boy and a girl" I say. "Oh well isn't that adorable" she says. Her phone rings. "Oh sorry, it's my son, great meeting you, we live just down the road if you ever want to drop by" she says walking away answering her phone.

I grab the mail and feel like I have to pee. I feel water trickle down my leg.

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I groan in pain. "Oh my god!" She yells.

"What happened?" She asks. "I think my water broke"