diez

A/n: hey guys sorry for the long break my parents took my phone but anyways here you go.

Gaeges pov

I wake up and y/n wasn't by my side. I get up and hear a scream. I quickly try and find y/n i hear a guy scream as well.

"What the hell?.." I ask. I hear the two scream again. I find the room and quickly open the door.

It was y/n and Eddie they were in y/ns recording room. They both turn around and scream. "What the hell just happening" i ask.

"What the hell is wrong with you dumbass scared me shitless dog" Eddie says as he throws his shoe at me.

"Sorry Goosey we are streaming and someone sent us a scary video" y/n says.

"Also you look great" Eddie says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and smile. "Anyways sleeping beauty if you want you can join us" y/n says.

"I might go home to get some clothes" i say. "There is some of my merch in my room just look in my top drawer" y/n says.

"Ok.." I say groggily. "Ok walking billboard see you in a little bit" she says. Eddie laughs.

I smile and shake my head. I walk to her room and grab a black hoodie and some sweat pants that had her signature on it.

I get dressed and join Eddie and y/n in the live stream.

I get a call and excuse myself i step out in the hall and answer.

G- hello?

?- hello? Gaege? Baby is that you?

G- Marissa?

M- thats me! How have you been?

G- oh my god i havent heard from you in forever, im doing ok how about you?

M- im doing great i was also calling because i had to ask you something..

G- what is it?

M- i was wondering if you wanted to try again, like us...

G- Marissa... I-

M- i know i know you said you didnt want to be with me because i didnt want to get married because i wasnt ready but now that im talking to you and we are reconnecting it made me realize i cant have my baby live without its dad..

G- wait what???

M- yeah..im pregnant Gaege.. Arent you excited??

G- i mean yeah but... Listen i want to be there for you i just cant be with you..

             Y/n pov

I walk out into the hall and see Gaege on the phone.

All i could hear from the other end was..

'Im pregnant'...

"Trust me i want to be with you i want to help with our child im just not able to do that.." Gaege says...

Eddie had also walked out at the time Gaege said that..

"Marissa.. Baby listen i love you i really do i always have but i cant... Meet me at the coffee shop.. We need to talk in person im currently busy, ok...love you bye.."  He says. Hanging up his phone.

I had my chancla in my hand ready to unleash whatever part of me is my mama.

He turns around and sees me and Eddie.. A tear had rolled down my cheek.

"Y/n.. Please.. I-"

"DONT EVEN FUCKING SPEAK! NOT EVEN A DAY GAEGE NOT EVEN A FUCKING DAY WITH YOU AND YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT?? GET OUT!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell.

Eddie had to hold me back from literally beating that man to death. "Would you let me explain?" He asks. I was too furious to listen to him i aggressively grab his ear as he is wincing in pain im cursing him out in spanish.

I throw him outside ans throw my shoe at him. I slam the door and throw myself on the couch and scream into the pillow on there.

Eddie comforts me while i scream.