Sister?

After a long time thinking about my OC (Mira) hair colour  whether to be black hair or brown I finally stick to black hair. I like seeing characters that have black hair with blue eyes. They look beautiful.  Okay to the stories.....

Mira was adopted and now have about 7 adopted brothers who just 10 years old. She was 14 when she got adopted and pretty much could take care of 7 children since she has been help out Mother Lia with looking after children in orphanage house and because her brother are cute. If there one thing she dislike is about how often her adopted parents gone out station leaving her to take care 7 children and how much hostility Halilintar show to her.

She could guess why he turn hostile to her. It's because he thinks that she has stolen their parent because how often their parent communicate with her than them. Halilintar would some time made everything difficult for her like made dirty on clothes that she has wash and many more childish thing that she just brush it off.

●●●●●●

It's usual day and Mira clean up the dishes when she hear Thorn crying. She immediately dry up her hands before run to Thorn.
Mira look around to analyse what actually happens. She saw a ball a little close with broken windows and crying Thorn beside the ball. There 6 other twin looking at the ball and look terrified. She quickly pick up Thorn and check any injury. So far other than little bump on his forehead he was fine

"Shh~ Thorn~ everything is fine. I'm here. It doesn't hurt much. Come let me put some ice pack for your bump" said Mira and put him on chair in dining room once Thorn stop crying. She take the ice pack and put it on Thorn bump. "Hold it while I go clean up those glasses okay?" said Mira. Mira goes back to the broken window that actually in living room only to see the rest of her brother is there.

Blaze about to touch the ball that was on those broken glass but stop by Mika shout. "Don't touch it!" This made Blaze stop and look at her "Why? I just want to take my ball" said Blaze "There's broken glass there dear. Don't take the ball yet. Let me do it okay? I don't want you to get hurt" said Mira as she slowly take the ball away from those glasses and made sure no glass stuck on the ball.

"Did you play the ball in living room although I told you not to do it?" ask Mira while clean up the ball the best she can with broom she brings earlier. She then proceed to clean up the glass before look at her brother who all seem guilty. "It was Halilintar who kick the ball but I avoid it so it hit the window instead" said Blaze "so your saying that you annoy Halilintar so he kick the ball but you avoid it make the ball crash to the window. Blaze why did you do that?" Said Mira with stern look as she look at Blaze.

Halilintar look surprise with her word. Usually when this happens his parent will reprimand him for acting like that and supposed to be big brother. He even expect her to do the same but instead it was Blaze who got scolded "Halilintar won't kick the ball if you didn't do nothing that will anger him so this definitely because of you did something Blaze" said Mira. Blaze about to cry which made Mika sigh

"Blaze, this is something you did on your own. So the least you could do is admit your mistake and apologise. I want you to apologise to Halilintar now for whatever you did to him earlier" said Mira sternly. Blaze did as he ask to and Mira seem satisfied before she put away those glass and pick Thorn to be with his twin. Gempa being the caring one ask if his twin okay.

"I need to call up someone to repair the windows I guess huh? Better do it quickly" said Mira as she pull out her phone and call someone. The twin focus on Thorn as Halilintar apologise to him because he the reason he got hurt. Mira smile when she see it. She know Halilintar have soft heart deep inside although he a bit rude sometimes.

The night come and everyone already asleep when two unknown figure come in through that broken window. It seem Mira forgot to block the window for awhile until it could be fix. Halilintar who awake because he want to pee notice those two unknown figure walk around their living room. Being curious he try to peek around and see who it is.

Just then someone pick Halilintar quite harshly which made him yelp in surprise to see another person in black mask holding him "What are you doing brat?" Ask Man 3. Halilintar was afraid when he look at that man especially with how he carry him harshly. "Boss let sell this boy. We could get much money from it" said another man

"Don't be ridiculous. We here to kidnapped the girl only. Their parent is out now so this is a good time to kidnapped the girl. I don't want to deal anything more troublesome" said the boss who the one pick Halilintar. "But if sell this boy and his other brother we could get additional money" said man 2 try to persuade his boss

"You ain't gonna sell anyone" said one voice. When they turn around suddenly both of them got punch made Halilintar almost fall but someone quickly catch him. "Got ya kiddo" Halilintar look up to see Mira smile at him. He seem surprise when Mira smile turn cold once she look at those two kidnappers

"Hali sit here quietly while I 'teach' those guy okay?" Said Mira as she slowly put Halilintar down. Halilintar watch in awe as Mira beat up those two in few minutes only. Halilintar look around when he spot another unconscious man laying around the stairs. Mira quickly tie up those three kidnappers and call the police. Since then on Halilintar see Mira in admiration instead of hostile.

Well that's quite long. Anyway hope you enjoy