Stop teasing him, Kai

Mira listen to the music that was play on her phone as she keep fry donuts. On the counter there's different kinds of donuts that already done decorate. Kaizo walk in the kitchen and pick one of those decorated donuts "Kai stop! That's for Fang" said Mira as she point the donut Kaizo eating

"I know" said Kaizo as he keep munch the donut. Mira look at him deadpan "stop teasing him, Kai. You had been teasing him nonstop today" said Mira "Can't do that. Besides your cooking always made it hard for me to not take a bite" said Kaizo as he about to take another one but got slap by Mira

"Get out! I already calculate to be enough for everyone. Now get out" said Mira as she shove him out from the kitchen. Mira shake her heads and continue her cooking. Few minutes later she hear Fang shout "Sis Mira! Brother take my donut again!!" shout Fang from living room. Mira take a deep breath to calm herself and stop herself from killing certain duckhead.

Few minutes later in living room. Everyone enjoying donut that Mira prepare for them. Fang munch his favourite donut in delight while Kaizo sulking and eat plain donut with sugar only. On his head there seem two bumps that he got from Mira "I'm just teasing. Not like it was harmful" mutter Kaizo in sulking way "You had been doing it for over 49 times Kai. I keep hearing him shout for over 49 times to point I can't focus cooking" said Mira as she glare at Kai. "Sorry ma'am" said Kaizo. If there one thing that scare Kaizo it would be an angry Mira.

Everything seem peaceful now so Mira thought about taking a nap for awhile. "Petir, Tanah look after your brother for awhile. I'm gonna take a nap" said Mira as she start yawning. Tanah and Petir nod. She walk past Kaizo before stop "Hey Duckhead stop teasing Fang for now okay. I'm tired to listen any shouts now" said Mira before walk away "Stop calling me Duckhead" said Kaizo

"When you stop teasing Fang by calling him Pang" said Mira shout from upstairs.  He huff in dissatisfied before goes to kitchen. He knock Mira bedroom door and Mira open up with irritation look "What?" "Here. Warm milk. You love to drink it every time you sleep. Besides I know you tired because yesterday you stay up night looking after Fang and me because we got fever" said Kaizo as he give a glass of warm milk.

That's actually the reason why Kaizo and Fang in their house. Fang suddenly have high fever so Kaizo being panic duckhead bring him here but instead he also faint and diagnose to have fever too. Mira stay up all night looking after this two siblings as they keep having nightmare. Tok Aba isn't at home because some business outside Pulau Rintis. Her brother did try to help her look after them but she refuse saying she could do it by herself. So she had stay all night and calm both of them because nightmare.

"Thanks Kai" said Mira as she take the glasses with smile. Kaizo seem have trouble to talk something so she ask "What's wrong? Did your fever come back?" Ask Mira as she check on his forehead but it's normal. "No. Just............ thanks for look after me" said Kaizo "Sure. Your Welcome. If there's nothing else I will go to sleep" said Mira. Kaizo nod and Mira close the door. Kaizo remember how he had nightmare last night and it was Mira who try to calm him and show that he and Fang is safe. He grateful for her help and everything she did for yesterday including sacrifice her sleep last night.