Date?

Firstly  I'm sorry that I kind of update a bit late than usual. The reason is I'm kind of running out of ideas and has been looking for some Boboiboy siblings fluff book to get some ideas......... anyway enjoy.....

Today is one of rare day where Mira is alone without any of her siblings around her. She just have a walk in the park before settle down in one of tree where Angin fall before(it's in chapter Park  ) Her brother insists for her to have a walk on park alone. She kinda could guess what her brothers trying to do so she just go with the flow. She could see some couple have a date in the park. Some have picnic while some just take walk.

Boyfriend? Dating? Marriage? Those are something she put aside the moment she decide to look after her brother. The boys may think they are okay without her but have they ever face a day without her. They may seem strong and powerful but that's not what she see. What she see is just bunch of teenagers who try to be strong when actually they are still teenagers that have to burden a heavy responsibility that actually isn't their responsibility.

It's not elemental brothers responsibility to protect those people or saving galaxy or saving power sphere. Not their duty to help each person they meet. Defeating any bad guys that try to steal power sphere for evil. Joining Tapops. She never join Tapops although she has been helping out Tapops occasionally before her brothers even born yet. Most power sphere she has just want to follow her and didn't want to stay with Tapops. She let them follow her since this mean more hands to help look after her brother.

Then she could see someone she wait for. Kaizo. This is definitely set up that was made by her brother and Fang which she sure Kaizo notice too. "Kai!!!" call Mira with smile as she wave at him. Kaizo saw it and smile back. For today he just wear a casual clothes that made any girls in the park look at him so many times.

Kinda like this

Kinda like this

She admit that Kaizo is handsome and not to mention they know each other well. Besides it's not like she didn't notice the hints he give her. She notice but choose to be oblivious.

She just think it wasn't time for her to dating again and have boyfriend for now. She want to focus more on her brothers who still stubborn to be superhero despite they still teenager. She know they will face a lot thing during this time and one of times they need her. Look just how vulnerable they are when they fighting against Borara.

Unfortunately at that times she was away doing mission request by Tapops so once she hear the news she roar in anger to Kokochi. She think Kokochi might pee that time when she notice his pants a bit wet but probably just her imagination. That's alone made her afraid to leave them. She would only start thinking about those after they truly strong or at least until they adult.

Kaizo sit beside her "Fang?" ask Mira in knowing look. Kaizo sigh before nod "I know you still won't think about it for now. I could understand why you think that way. You have sacrifice many things for them. You learn many skills to help them. Cooking, cleaning, all martial art, language, knowledge, technology what is it that you didn't learn. You learn everything for them. You almost like you only live for them. When the last time you do thing for yourself?" ask Kaizo "They are the reason I keep alive, Kai. My sunshine. My hope. My everything. My parent always away. We only have each other. Is it wrong?" ask Mira as she look at him.

Kaizo sigh "No. Not much. It was great but if to the point you almost lost yourself then it's harmful. I remember you told me before that you want to be a doctor but then change your mind to open a bakery. When I hear it first I don't think it suit you until I taste your cake. That's the best cake I eat in universe" said Kaizo "Aren't that praise a bit to much?" said Mira with little laugh then look up on the sky.

"Well I still be myself but you never notice. I just more carefree around you and the kids only. I still the stoic girl to outsider.  You just never see" said Mira with smile. Kaizo laugh a bit "Maybe and maybe that's why I assure that no one can steal you away from me again. Wanna some ice cream?" ask Kaizo once he notice truck ice cream. Mira nod. They enjoy their little 'date' that their brother set up for them.