Park

Mira sigh again as she look around the park to see her septuplate (did i spell it correctly) brothers run around the park. She just thought about bring her brother to park since they had been stuck in homes for weeks because injuries of their shenanigans. Mira saw Petir having trouble to make Angin come down from that big tree Angin just climb. She sigh again for hundreds times. "Tanah please look at your brother for awhile. I will look at Angin" said Mira as she look at Tanah. Tanah nod before he scream to one of his brothers "Api! Don't climb that! It's dangerous"

Mira just walk to Petir who seem shouting at Angin to come down. She know Tanah could handle the rest and Daun with Solar so she didn't worry much. Mira look up once she arrives at the tree. Mira pat on Petir to calm him down "Angin could you come down now. It's dangerous if you stay up there alone. I can't climb right now" said Mira as she point at her leg that still recover from injuries that Trio Troublemaker made. Angin silent for awhile as he look at Mira "I will come down now" said Angin as he climb down.

Petir look in disbelief as he look at her sister "How...... I has been trying to do that for hours" said Petir. Mira just smile "That's my power" said Mira as she keep watch Angin climb down when she notice Angin slip up. Mira in her reflexes try to catch Angin by using her body as cushions. Angin fall down safely on Mira "Angin! Sis!" shout Petir. This shout made all their brothers attention goes to Petir before run to their sister

Angin immediately come down from Mira. Mira sit up and check on Angin who start crying "Where did you hurt?" ask Mira in panic "I'm sorry" said Angin as he keep crying. Mira relief once she sure that Angin isn't hurt and try to calm him "Next time don't climb on your own okay? This is the reason why I didn't let you climb alone" said Mira.

"Sis your leg!" shout Solar. Mira look and notice her bandage start to turn red. "Ah! It's okay as long as Angin didn't get hurt" said Mira. All her brothers look at each other as if talking telepathic with each other. Then out of nowhere Captain Kaizo appear and pick her up.

This surprise the siblings as Mira ask Kaizo to put her down. "You injured so stay silent. You don't want your stitch open up more right?" said Kaizo this made Mira stop. Kaizo then brought her to Tok Aba house follow by her brother. Once Kaizo put down Mira, Tanah immediately bring new bandage while Kaizo stich back the stich that open. "When did you come?" ask Mira once they done bandage her

"few hours ago. Tok Aba said you would be at park with your brothers. When I arrive you already become a cushion. You should be more careful you know" said Kaizo "Sure Kai. Sure" said Mira as she roll her eyes "Don't roll your eyes" said Kaizo "Look you also reckless when fighting and I always the one had to drag you to take some treatment. Compare to my injury right now your injuries more serious" said Mira as she point at his shoulder. Kaizo sigh "You really sharp. Fine! I did have some injury on shoulder" said Kaizo "Then what are you waiting for? Tanah" said Mira then look at her second eldest brother. Tanah immediately understand as Mira stand up but stop by Kaizo.

"Just stay. I will do it myself. Give me" said Kaizo as he hold out his hand. Tanah about to give the bandage but stop once he see Mira glare. Mira take the bandage and glare at Kaizo "Take off your clothes Kai" said Mira. Kaizo give up and do as he told to.

"Told me about being reckless when you more reckless" said Mira while cleaning his wound. Elemental brothers just sweating when they see small argument between their sister and Captain Kaizo. Only their sister dare to talk like that with Captain Kaizo.