Sick

Mira lay down on her bed as she curl up like a ball. Thankfully she isn't at home yet so his brother won't see her in this condition. This is normal for her since she was born with multiple elemental for unknown reason she will have this relapse once in awhile. She would feel like her body in ache as if her body getting stab countless times.

She didn't notice when Kaizo voice calling her or realise Kaizo start to banging her room that prepare by Tapops before she faint. The pain this time are too unbearable for her to hold adding with she just help Kaizo with his mission. This made her body fatigue and weak to withstand the pain and collapse.

When she open her eyes back she notice she in hospital. She look around and notice her 7 brother scatter around the room. She look on window and notice she already on earth. Just then Kaizo come in with bunch of plastics and notice she awake "Kai!" call Mira before she hold her throat. Kaizo immediately run to her with the seven brother awake when they hear her voice. Tanah who near Mira give her a glass of water.

Mira drink in fast. It soothing her throat after she drink "What happens?" ask Mira "You are fatigue. I found you faint in your room so I bring you to medical care room. They say you are too tired which made your body to rest. You have sleep for 2 months already" explain Kaizo. Mira surprise "2 month!? Why I sleep that long?" ask Mira "The doctor also don't know why. Sorry I bring you to mission although you already say you tired" said Kaizo with guilty on his eyes.

"Just don't do that again" said Mira "I will tell doctor you awake" said Petir then run to get the doctor. Later on doctor come with nurses. They check on her and ask to stay a bit longer to do full check up and assure nothing wrong happens to her. Mira just nod as she look at all her brother "I'm sorry that I made you boys worried" said Mira with small smile "We glad you awake sis" said Tanah. Daun immediately hug Mira while crying. "Daun sis still weak. Don't do that" said Solar as he pull away Daun.

"Sorry sis" said Daun with guilt on his tone. Mira shake her head signal she didn't mind. "How about you tell me any interesting event happens when I sleep?" said Mira. One by one elemental told her their story.

Kaizo stay in background as he look at them. He could see how happy she is when she with her brother. Despite the absence of their parent she manage to raise them all with Tok Aba help and few power spheres she have. He and Mira may same but the way they handle the situation is different. While he refuse some people help to raise Fang during his parents absence she on the other hand accept people help to raise all her seven brother. She shine people life even when she sick. He does actually notice some time Mira crouch in pain before it disappear like it never happens. She hide her pains which saddens him

Tok Aba arrive later with some foods and Fang. Mira enjoy the food he brings although she actually could only eat porridge for awhile and her brother eat the rest foods. "Come on Fang open up" right now Mira try to feed Fang when she notice he stare at her who want to feed one of her 7 brother. They may already 14 but with their sister they sometimes would turn into a kid to get pamper. Fang try to refuse but then out of nowhere Kaizo eat the porridge she about to feed to Fang. Everyone look at him in surprise

It didn't take long before Mira laugh. She look a bit better than few hours before "You want some too Kai? Why stay quiet ~~" said Mira "it would be waste if he didn't eat it" said Kaizo while look away. Mira laugh again while Fang look at his brother as if he didn't know who that person who steal that porridge from him earlier.

Kaizo smile a bit when he see his best friend start laughing. It was better than the time he see her looking pale and weak. Probably sleeping that long is for her to rest awhile. She probably the only person who wouldn't mind be his friend and understand him most. He doesn't want to lost her.................again. He won't let that happens again

~ what is this~~ there something happens to Mira before what it would be