Happy Eid

A/n: have you guys seen memori eidulfitri by Monsta yet? If not you should see it. Here i include the video in here

A/n: Awww look at how cute Boboiboy is when he was baby anyway when i see it give me some idea for it. Hope you enjoy

Mira help Daun to wear his buttons and behind Daun is other elemental brother lining up "I'm pretty sure I have teach you all how to wear this button for your Baju Melayu. Geez you kids just like dad you know" said Mira as she help one by one her brother wear that button. As she put on the button she reminisce back when all family are together on Hari Raya.

Like how the sisters and the mom had to chase those Trio Troublemaker to put on clothes or how 4 year old Halilintar fight over 'tetupat' with Mechabot. Gempa being sweet boy he usually is help his brother wear their clothes before they line up in front their mom to put on the button. They about to capture a photo but chaos happen as the camera start to click. Halilintar almost fall from Amato hold and how Trio Troublemaker tease Air with water gun that they don't know when those three have it. It's chaos but nonetheless happy.

"Sis!" call Halilintar made Mira look to see everyone ready to take picture. "Sorry. I'm coming!" shout Mira as she walk to them. They take a picture for that day. Halilintar immediately run back to house to eat his 'tetupat'. Mira just shake her head in amuse "I made a lot of your 'tetupat' don't worry it would be enough for everyone" said Mira with smile "Sis I didn't call it tetupat anymore could you stop" said Halilintar "Lol nope" said Mira.

Everyone start eating food that they were prepared last night. Mira saw an album that full their family photo. She open and look through it with smile then stop at one photo that have their complete family. "Sis come on let's eat!" call Gempa. Mira turn "okay okay" said Mira as she look back at her family photo then leave it. In that photo there is all 4 year old of 7 twin brothers with their parent and two identical girl.

Just then Boboiboy friend come to celebrate Eid together. Even Fang come with his brother, Kaizo. Kaizo give Mira a box and she open the box then grin.

 Kaizo give Mira a box and she open the box then grin

"Your the best, Kai. Come in there stil some 'tetupat' left for you" said Mira with giggles as Hali shout in background about he didn't call it tetupat anymore but meh Mira didn't care. "You always bring her favourite cake every time you come visit. Did you catch feeling with my sister?" ask Solar but got smack on his back by Mira.

"What are you talking about? He only friend with me. There's nothing more" said Mira. (A/n: Awh poor Captain Kaizo. He got friendzone. Be patient Captain Kaizo) Kaizo just stand there in frozen as Mira walk away. She didn't seem notice Captain Kaizo sudden change as she too occupied with her cake. Everyone look at him with sympathy. Turn out if your crush could only see you as friend it didn't matter if your handsome or not..... or how many fangirl you have.

Just then a girl with blue hair and purple eyes come. "Sorry I'm a bit late, sis Mira. It hard to choose which dress suitable for" said that girl. Everyone turn around and surprise to see how beautiful that girl

 Everyone turn around and surprise to see how beautiful that girl

"Don't worry your not that late, Zira. Gempa!!! Your best friend is here" shout Mira. Soon everyone hear footsteps running and Gempa come down with grin. "Zira!!! I thought you would never come" said Gempa as he greet her. "Where is the others?" ask Gempa. "They a bit late. Something come up so I come to give the message they will be late a bit" said Zira.

A/n: Well that's the end. Wonder who those identical girl? Wait for my next update to know. Also Happy Eid to those who celebrate it. Oh yeah I'm add a new character to pair up with Gopal because I feel pity seeing him always being single in any Boboiboy fanfic I read. I haven't decided yet her background and personality as this will be a test first to see they will fit or not.