Save your ass, dad

Mira stealthily walk past few guards and arrive at the cage which has two man in it. One of the man look up to her and surprise "Mira! What are you doing here!?" said that man in alarm as he look around "Save your ass, dad" said Mira as she open up the cage. Amato immediately check on Mira once the door of the cage open. Only then he notice something "You mechanize with Mechabot?" ask Amato in amusement "More like he force mechanize with me" said Mechabot bitterly. Mira just roll her eyes "How about him?" ask Mira as she point to the other man "He still unconscious and have quite handfuls of injuries " said Amato "Mechabot can you mechanize him? Both of us need to be free to fight in case so I don't want to carry him if we have other way to carry him" ask Mira "Fine" said Mechabot "Hey! how come you could listen to her without much thought but always complaining if I do so. Ouch!" said Amato before winch in pain. He just notice that Mira put some bandage on his hands. Mira then look at Mechabot who already mechanize that man. Once she look carefully he finally know who is that man. Mira snort "It seem I save you again dumbo" whisper Mira.

Mechabot manage that man body by controlling that man body. Amato try to show her how to sneak out from guards in ninja way but fail miserably. Mira look at all guards that notice them "I wonder how the hell he manage to  survive this long like this" said Mira in deadpan "I don't know kid" said Mechabot while Amato look offended. Mira pull out her escrima stick. It has some electricity on it "Let finish this quickly" said Mira as she start to take down those guards along with Amato. They manage to escape somehow but has to stay hidden. Mira already address some wounds on that man or should she call Kai once they arrive at safe place they could hide. The mastermind who kidnapped Kai as bait for Amato seem know Amato well and want something from him

Amato sit comfortably on his bed while look at his daughter who start address some wounds on Captain Kaizo. He look around and notice a boy with white hair and red eyes staring at them from the corner of the door. "Dark! could you get some foods for us" said Mira without looking away. At first Amato wonder who the hell Mira talk to when he notice that boy who peek earlier come with tray of foods. Mira look up and smile at that boy "Thank you. How about you accompany me here?" said Mira as she take the tray from that boy. That boy just nod and sit beside Mira. Mira then give Amato a bowl of porridge and take two for herself and the boy.

The boy eat quietly beside Mira. Mira tell him everything that happens with his sons on earth since his last visit. Before she move to the topic about that boy beside her. Turn out Mira kidna- I mean take the boy from another universe. She would like to ask Amato if they could take the boy in family. Amato can't actually refuse his princess request so of course he agree which made Mira grin. That boy called Dark and only few years older than his steptuplet son and 4 years younger than Mira which mean he only 17. So he would be like the eldest son and second children of his. Amato sure he would get kick by his wife if he keep secret about this. She would also eager to meet her adopted son.

"You don't have to worry about mom though. I already told her about this. In fact it was her who suggest this" said Mira which made Amato sigh I relief. Mira look amuse "You scared to mom" said Mira "Who didn't?" said Amato and he notice Dark also nod at his statement "See even my son agree with me" said Amato as he point to Dark who seem surprise "Fine. Fine" said Mira with roll eyes