Another sister

Edited: 6/62021 (A/N: Sorry guys i just notice how contradicted Mira twin name is since i still undecided which name i supposed to go with. so i end up publish this without notice. At first it was Mila but i feel like naaaaaah then change to Sarah but feel not suitable then i finally decide to give her name issssssss Aira!!!!!!!

Not many know that before Mira the elemental brother actually have another sister before her. She was Mira's eldest twin. In fact Mira isn't actually like how steptuplets see her now. She used to be different than now. It happens far back when Mira just 15.

A girl with dye red hair and blue eyes could be seen swinging a sword harshly on those training robots in Tapops training room. She slash the last robots out of rage. "Shouldn't you be with your brother right now?" ask another boy with messy dark blue hair. "Shut up Kai!" snap the girl to that boy as she glare at him. Kaizo hold up his hands to show he didn't mean harm. That girl sigh as she keep the sword in the sheath. "You know it's not good way to do it like this. You has been avoiding me and everyone. The only people you didn't avoid is your brothers, Mira" said Kaizo

Mira look at Kaizo "You know why I do that. If not because Tapops carelessness ............. Aira ........... she ............. she ..... she would still be here" said Mira as she try to hold back her tears. Kaizo stun to see Mira cry. Mira usually have emotionless face and hard to approach. But she show such emotions the day Aira was found died during mission.

A raw angry emotions was seen on her face that day. Luckily those seven twins already got tucks in the bed by Mira or else they would be scare seeing their sister right there. Laksamana Tarung got beaten by Mira worst because he the one who lead the mission and the one who got Aira kill. They surprise by her strength that day. They know she does have power but doesn't know what is it until that day. Laksamana Tarung almost died if not for Captain Kaizo, Maskmana, Ramenman to pull Mira away. They have hard time to pull her away. After that day she hunt down the person who kill Aira and brutally kill them before go back  to taking care of her brother.

"What am I supposed to do next? I rarely spend my times with them except during my sem break. I still have a diploma to finish. Aira always hope to see me on the stage holding a diploma.  I don't know what should do. It usually Aira who did this kind of thing. She is the eldest so it always her who made the decision on what we gonna do. Now she's gone I need to step up to take care of them. I wasn't good take care of them. It usually Aira who did it. I only help her with housework. I wasn't good taking care of  them" said Mira.

Kaizo snort which made Mira glare at him "What so funny Kai?" ask Mira "I didn't mean to laugh at you in bad way just your word is funny. You say you isn't good taking care of them but from what I see you look after them much better than I look after Pang. When one of your brothers crying you immediately know how to soothe him or when they start fight you immediately stop them. You need to look after 7 kids but you manage somehow. I on the other hand could only make him cry more when I just have one brother to look after. My mom never let me babysit him again since that day........................ Ok what I'm trying to say is you doing great and you will be. I will help you if you need one" said Kaizo as he look away with his ear getting red.

"Pfffft...... I forgot you have this kind of side Kai~ I guess Aira right about you actually being softie on inside" said Mira as she try to hold back her laugh which made his ear more red if possible. "Thanks Kai. I feel a bit better when you say that. Also I think I know what I'm gonna do from now on" said Mira with smile. It surprise Kaizo how gentle she look like when she smile "You should smile more often. It suit you better" said Kaizo. This surprise Mira before she chuckle "Yeah. This way my brother won't scare to me right?" ask Mira with another smile. 

"And let's break up Kai. I don't think I can focus with our relationship now. You should find someone else to be your girlfriend. Besides we just start dating like months ago. You could still find someone much better than me. Before this I only focus to my diploma but now..... I need to look after my brother and my diploma too. I don't think I can focus on our relationship especially since we kinda far away and light apart sometimes. If I couldn't contact my parent much less you. Sorry Kai" said Mira. Kaizo sigh as if he already expects it. The truth is no one actually know both of them dating month ago. "I would agree we break up but........ i would wait for you until you ready. So be ready to see me stay by your side" said Kaizo with smile.

Since that day Mira start to be more expressive in her emotions although it hard for her but she manage. She become the best sister she could be for her 7 twin brothers. True to his words he wait for her, stay by her side no matter how much she push him away. It made Mira afraid

A/n: >0< Ohhhhhhhhh! what is this? They actually dating before this and keep it a secret. 

Mira: AUTHOR

Author:*look at Mira* What? It's true right? you afraid

Mira:*look down*

Author: *sigh and sit beside Mira* You afraid when you start depend on him but then suddenly he fall in love to someone else right?

Mira: Because that's what happen to my classmate. She fall in love to one guy and they start dating but then suddenly that guy told her he love someone else and they break up

Author: that guy clearly a jerk. not all guy like that. give him a chance

Mira: When the time allow it *smile at author*

Author:*smile back*

Kaizo and the rest people who just look at how peaceful the two is when they usually fighting look speechless. Don't worry they didn't hear what those two conversations.