Split into 7 forever!?

Boboiboy split up to 7 and train in training room that her sister create for him. Yes he has sister name Mira Amato. Mira appearance look more like their mother brown hair with green eyes

 Mira appearance look more like their mother brown hair with green eyes

She now was about 21 years old. He never know what kind of work she do but one thing for sure is she a good sister and genius. If not how come she could create this training room that more advanced than Tapops and how she always there for him when he need someone. Basically the best sister he could have.

After they done training and about to rest they saw cookies on table. "Oh! Sister left cookies for us" said Leaf who notice the cookies first. They then eat the cookies until it all gone. Just then a girl brown hair with green eyes come in "Boboiboy did you see cookies in......here" just then Mira notice the plate that already empty. She look at them in wide eyes "Did you guys eat those cookies in that plate?" ask Mira while point on the plate. 7 of them nod.

Mira pinch her temple. "Did you guys not see the note I attach on the table?" ask Mira. "You mean this one?" ask Leaf innocently. 6 of them glare at him. "That cookies are leftover for someone who want to made his power remain permanent in his body. I was thinking to eat it later since it isn't affected for me but now you eat it all. This could only mean one thing........ you guys permanent to stay like this" said Mira "........you mean we can't change back?" ask Solar. Mira nod. It quite for awhile before it became chaos.

Few minutes later they calm down and right now in living room for discussion. "From now on you guys need to familiarize not to mention the others too. Now I gonna arrange you boys. Here the list on who the oldest to youngest" said Mira as she show the list.
The list:
1) Lightning
2) Earth
3) Air
4) Fire
5) Water
6) Leaf
7) Solar

"Why I'm the youngest?" ask Solar. Just then dark aura come out from Mira "You got a problem with it my little brother?" ask Mira in sinister smile "No" said Solar while sweat drop. Mira turn back to normal. "Good. Now I'm gonna need to tell mom and dad about this. Oh! I will tell Kokochi about this. You will stay out of mission from time being to familiarize with the situation now" said Mira "How you gonna do that?" ask Lightning. "I have my way~~ now call him" said Mira.

Earth call Kokochi. It seems like Kokochi isn't alone because Laksamana also with him. Earth tell them everything that happens. Kokochi seems to think deeply. "Just let them familiarize first Kokochi after all there isn't any mission for him right?" ask Mira with intimidating smile. Both of them scared look at her smile but her brother doesn't seem to notice. "Sure. He can take day off for how long he need" said Laksamana. "Then it settles. Bye Kokochi~Laksamana ~" said Mira as they end the call.

Mira excuse herself to call their parents. "Don't you guys feel weird. How did sister know that was Laksamana. Sister only meet Kokochi but never meet Laksamana " said Fire. This made them wonder. How did their sister know that is Laksamana.

Later on they forgot about the issue as soon they got new room after 5 days reconstruct back Tok Aba house since it doesn't have enough room. Mira build more room and it enough for each of them have their own room. Don't ask how she manage to build it in 5 days because they don't know either. They start to wonder whether their sister actually have power like them.