Daun go on berserk

During training out of nowhere Daun suddenly going on mad and attack everyone including his brothers. Mira arrive at moment before Daun almost kill Solar. Mira knock him out in few move without anyone notice. People only start notice her presence when Daun stop attack. When people look at Daun they saw Mira lay down Daun. She put her two hands on Daun head as her hands start glow in green. Other elements walk close to her "Don't worry I know how to cure him. I can guess what actually happens to him. Now shut up and let me focus" with that everyone stay silent as Mira keep focus on Daun. 

Eventually Daun wake up in confusion. When he ask what actually happens Mira just smile and kiss his forehead. She start to stand up and walk before fall but luckily Captain Kaizo capture her in time. He then rush to medical room while other elements order by Laksamana to tend their wounds. Few hours later they go to see their sister to receive the news that their sister still sleeping. Then suddenly a girl appears introduced herself as their sister friend called Putri. She told them on how she know about elements powers including them. She tell them not to worry as their sister just fall asleep to recover her energy back. She also explains the reason behind Daun sudden berserk which actually cause by one of poison that Daun smell from dangerous flower that Daun bring in. Mira know about the flower poison when Putri notice that flower in the garden. Mira quickly burn the flower in closed space and ask who bring that flower and if someone smell the flower.

"That flower can cause illusion to whoever smell it. It was used to protect itself from danger. Although the smell may fragrant it could bring fatal death sometimes. I know about it because i research about this and even use it as one of my ingredient for my bomb so next time be careful. Don't bring any unknown plant or thing without knowing what it is. You are lucky that your sister could cure you using her power. She rarely use her power especially that healing one. It could drain many of her energy sometimes. Anyway call me if she awake i will wait in library" said Putri than leaving stunned elemental brothers. Once Mira awake and fully rested Daun got some earful lectures and no one can save him even his puppy eyes couldn't help him get out of that lecture.

________________________

A/n: this next scene might be a bit bloody but I didn't go into details about it.

Then another time when Daun go on berserk this time he is conscious. Jun got kidnapped by some trafficking human. When Daun found out that their childhood friend got kidnapped he anxious and worried but once he hear from Solar what could happen to Jun if she kidnapped he look around her like crazy. Other elemental brothers glare at Solar which he just sheepishly smile. Solar forgot about how protective Daun is when it concern about Jun. Jun, the person who got kidnapped only sigh as she look at those stupid trafficker. She purposely leave some clues for elemental brothers track her back. The first person who found the clue she left is Gempa. They follow the clues and arrive at typical abandoned house. Daun run quickly to save Jun without caring about his brothers shout to wait.

Daun stealthy walk in and eavesdrop to listen about their plan to 'taste' Jun  before sell her. Daun feeling in rage kill all of them without leaving any trace of them. Jun could hear their scream know that the help arrive and she could guess who come. She slowly walk to the door and just then Daun open the door. His clothes full of blood while look up once he notice it was Jun. Jun without care about the blood on his clothes hug him. Daun didn't hug her back like usual. Luckily she already tear up the rope that tied her up and only her in the room so no one see Daun bloody look or they would terrified "Don't you feel afraid or disgusted with me?" ask Daun "Of course not silly. If i do i won't hug you. Come on let's clean up the mess" said Jun. When elemental brother come in they only see the bloody scene with Jun beside bloody Daun. They could guess what is happen and instead just clean the mess without a word. Afterall this isn't the first time one of elemental brother gone mad and in bloody situations. Usually it was Mira would clean up their mess but she's not around right now.

MIRAI team arrive few minutes later as Zira sigh once she see the mess. To the public elemental siblings is hero and only see their bright side but MIRAI team has seen their dark side too many times. Afterall the main reason they made this team is to prevent elemental brothers from going too deep in dark side or what they called Reverse side.