College

A/n: This is after Mira start to live with Tok Aba. First of all I'm so sorry for updating so late. I did plan to update but kind of forgot. Anyways i want to thank everyone for reading this. I didn’t really expect much for this book so thanks :)

Mira stare at a list she has made on the paper. She has lot of assignment to do not to mention she also still need to attend class through online with additional looking after her 7 brother. In other words she need to be multitasking. She glad she already finish learn all recipes in her twins recipe book or else it mean more thing to do.

She pin the paper on her board and start to focus on finishing her assignment. 4 hours later she manage to finish half of her assignment when she hear her brother crying. She sigh putting down her pen and look what made her brother crying. Mira look around and see Daun is crying in front of the dead plant that she and him plant last week. She immediately hug Daun and soothe him. Before this she isn't much a hugger but after her twin death she turn to be more hugger as it could calm her brothers. "Daun, hey it's okay. You could plant it again" said Mira "But it's a plant that you and me plants" said Daun. Mira smile softly "Ok then we would plant together again. No more crying ok?" ask Mira. Daun nod as he wipe his tears.

Mira chuckle and then together they plants another more plant. Mira carry Daun inside and see chaos in living room. She could much guess who but before she say anything Gempa voice stop her. "Api! Angin! Come here and tidy up your mess!" shout Gempa in anger. Then she hear footstep as Api and Angin run in panic. Both of them immediately tidy up the living room "Daun how about you help Api and Angin ok?" said Mira knowing he also part of reason why the living room in mess. Daun obediently nod and run to help Api and Angin. "Gempa, where is Solar, Halilintar and Ice?" ask Mira. "They with Jun. Doing homework that you give us. I'm actually want to check out this Trio when I saw this" said Gempa. Since it difficult to hire babysitters that could stand her baby brother Mira decide to give them homeschool and she take the class online.

She and Tok Aba could watch over them and it save much money this way. "Alright. I'm gonna have class soon. Please watch over them for awhile until Tok Aba home okay?" said Mira. Gempa nod. Mira go to room where her brother and their neighbour daughter, Jun. Jun is her brothers only friend for now. Mira open the door to see Halilintar and Solar already fall asleep on the table while Ice and Jun sleep beside each other. Jun probably the only kid Mira has ever see who could stand all her 7 brother shenanigans. She could be describe as cute little girl with her short black hair and purple eyes that full of life. Just like them her parent always busy so she always come to play with them so she kind of babysitting her too. Good things she got paid for it since it already hard to look after 7 kid what more another kid. She close the door quietly.

○□♤♡◇♧☆

Graduation day

Mira greet her grandad and 7 twins brother after she finish taking pictures with her classmates. "Congratulations sister!" shout the seven of them in unison. Anyone who see them got struck by their cuteness some even want to pinch those adorable pumps of cheeks but no one could take their off on the smiling sister. She look so beautiful with her blue eyes shine brightly and hug one by one her brother. "Congratulations my dear granddaughter" said Tok Aba. "Thanks Tok Aba" said Mira. "Mira!" someone call her so she turn around to see Kaizo holding banquet of flower with small smile. He look handsome without his helmet that hide half of his hair and wear just a casual clothes. Mira smile and run to him. She immediately hug him which he hug back. "I thought you won't come" said Mira as she release the hug "I already promise right" said Kaizo with smile then hand over her the flower. "They didn't come?" ask Kaizo. Mira shake her heads. "Mom say they are quiet far to fly here. They might arrive one months later. Mom pretty upset about it and scold dad for going too far but I didn't mind. As long they still alive that's matter. Besides, I still have Tok Aba,
my brother and you" said Mira as she look at Kaizo