The past

A/n:Hey guys~ ok first of all I'm sorry for not updating awhile. I have many assignments to finish and I need to study for my final exam. Don't worry I will be back on my usual schedule which is a chapter every week and oh! a little memo to tell you that i have made some change in chapter Other sister where there seem some contradiction with Mira twin's name. You can read it back if you want since her name would frequently pop up in upcoming chapter I'm gonna make later. Mira twin name is actually Aria. You free to point out any mistakes i made i will gladly look into it

Captain Kaizo look frustrated as he punch the table in front of him. The others people in meeting room surprise with his sudden outburst. "Calm down Captain Kaizo" said Laksamana Tarung "Calm down? How can I calm down?!! Mira was in coma because my carelessness. If only i didn't bring her this wouldn't happen" shout Captain Kaizo.

Few months ago Mira and Kaizo manage to get the power sphere when Deathstroke sneak attack them. Mira told Kaizo to just run because they can't fight against him. But their opponent they face are strong. Deathstroke attack Captain Kaizo without mercy as Mira just watch from sideline with Multibot since she can't let anyone get Multibot. Deathstroke about to kill Captain Kaizo if not for Mira stop the attack. Mira try hard to block all the attack but she got injured more instead. Deathstroke get Multibot in the end Luckily Tapops backup arrive so Deathstroke retreat. Mira already injured so badly with some her wounds bleeding so they take unconscious Captain Kaizo and Mira back to Tapops. Mira then got to have surgery for her loss blood but when the surgery finish she fall in coma.

Aria sigh as she look worn out from stay up few night to look after Mira. She even had to bring all her seven brothers there. Surprisingly all of them behave well knowing that one of their sister is in coma and the other need to look after them all including Mira who in coma. "Look here Kai I don't want to blame you for something you can't control. It also didn't help that Mira actually hiding about her wounds when you ask her to join the mission" said Aria, Mira twin. "But...." his word got cut by Aria glare "The only thing I want now is for her to awake. I will get some rest now. Tell me if anything happens " said Aria as she stand up and leave the meeting room.

Kaizo feel frustrated if only he more strong maybe this won't happen. He determine from now on he will train more to be more stronger and so this incident won't happen again. Every time Kaizo finish any mission he will visit Mira first to see if she awake or not. Mira didn't wake up for 4 years. When she wake up the first person she see is Kaizo sleeping beside her bed. Of course when she know that she has been in coma for 4 years it surprise her. Not to mention for 4 years her siblings stay in Tapops HQ to watch over her and Aria take her job as one of Tapops strongest ally with identity as Red Blood. A ruthless mercenaries and formidable fighter that always rescue Power Spheres and take down any criminal or crimes in galaxy. "Wow! i rarely see you fight cause it usually me who take part of being brutal" said Mira when she hear the stories from Aria "It's quiet easy if you ask me. Take your persona inside me and play out the role. besides it's been awhile i being wild and we play each other role" said Aria.

Mira laugh before she smile. Ever since they were kid they always switch  the personality to confuse people around them. Only few manage to figure them out. They already put a role to each other after their baby brother was born. Aria would be the kind and gentle sister while Mira being the strict but loving sister so they could work efficiently in looking after their 7 brother. Both know that their brother need someone who could be kind and gentle figure to assure them that they loved no matter what but also have someone who would discipline them if they did something wrong. They know what their brother needs since they most live with Tok Aba while their parent do their duties. So they were fine to be their brother mom and dad while their parent is away. 

Whatever is Aria glad her twin awake. It has been hectic 4 years to do both roles and look after her 7 brothers. She know Kaizo also relief to see Mira open her eyes and wonder when Kaizo would confess to her twin