happy birthday

Mira look up on the sky as she just finish pick all drying clothes. It has been 4 months since Aira's death and one month since they have return to earth. Her brother have hard time to accept that Aira is dead at first so for 3 month she try to help them face it especially Gempa. Gempa is the most close brother with Aira so it give him a hard blow.

Mira also had to learn how to cook when all her brother refuse to eat any food Tapops provide them. Of course they would refuse the food that serve to them it's alien foods which look weird to them. However, Gempa didn't learn how to cook yet that time. So Mira had to learn cook through Aira recipes book that she has given to her before on their 15 birthday. Mira thought she would never use it since it usually Aira who cook for them but now she need to learn it. .

Her first cook is fried rice. It wasn't perfect as it has little burn but her brother eat it with smile. She only know how to cook many kind of desserts without burn but her  first tried to cook fried rice are a bit failure. Although it's edible to eat but she never cook anything burn so she keep trying to cook until she could cook a perfect fried rice. The one who had to suffer for those trial and error cooking is of course non other Kaizo, her best friend. She manage to use those alien ingredients into a delicious fried rice which surprise Kaizo.

Kaizo think she couldn't use alien ingredients to made earth's food because he has taste before how earth's food taste like thanks to Mira's mother. Mira's mother would sometimes bring earth's food for her children(Aira and Mira) when they have mission for Tapops and would give him some too. He wonder what she is doing right now. He hope Mira is more safe at earth.

"Sis!" call Daun. Mira turn to her plant lover brother who seem panic "Hali and Solar are fighting again!" said Daun. Mira sigh again. Halilintar and Solar fighting is something usual happening in the family but after Aira death they seem to be fighting more frequent. "Lead the way Daun" said Mira. She put down basket full of dry clothes in living room and follow Daun to kitchen. She could see the mess in kitchen and how her brother holding out a cake. She blink in confusion "Happy birthday sister!!" shout them together. Ah! Today is her and Aira's birthday.

She hold back her cry and smile to them. "Did you guys bake it by yourself?" ask Mira "I also help too" said Tok Aba who seem to stand behind her. "Tok Aba!" said Mira in surprise. Tok Aba pat her head "They ask my help to bake a cake for you. I know you still sad with her death and want to stop celebrate your birthday but you need to remember there still peoples who love you and would more than happy to celebrate this day. Happy birthday Amira Amato" said Tok Aba. "I also help a bit" said a ball like robot with black and white colour.

I try to draw the best i can to show you guys how Butlerbot kind of look like

I try to draw the best i can to show you guys how Butlerbot kind of look like. Sorry if it's ugly

"Butlerbot? Geez guys, thank you" said Mira with smile. "Family hug!!" shout Taufan as he run to hug Mira follow by everyone but of course they put down the cake first before hug Mira. Mira feel thankful that she still have her brother, Tok Aba and Butlerbot that keep supporting her. After that they eat the cake and clean up the mess in kitchen.

At night, she got a call from Kaizo. He tell how his mission goes and about Fang who seem miss her. They talk for hour before Kaizo got called by Maskmana. "Anyway I don't know if you would accept it but .............. happy birthday Mira. May you be happy" said  Kaizo then end the call. Mira surprise to  get a birthday wish from him and  how he know today is her birthday.  She could guess who.

Maskmana feel shudder suddenly and wonder if he got sick or something.

Mira  look at the photo frame that consists all her family. "Happy birthday Aira" said Mira before she get ready to sleep since she have school for tomorrow.