Elemental Cat

A/n: This actually continue from Zira chapter

 "You know i start to think we more about babysitting them with how you give us our tasks Zira" said Ain "You're not in the wrong though. Those siblings need constant surveillance before they made stupid decisions. I can't do it alone" said Zira as she get up follow by others "You gonna lock up in your lab again?" ask Nisa "Can't help it you know. I need to find the cure fast. I didn't get to see my boyfriend much often because of them being cat!!!!!!" said Zira in frustration. The others look in amusement. Those who know Zira would surprise this other side of Zira. Even they have hard time to see this expressive side of Zira who usually hide her emotions. They might only know each other for like 5 years only so they still didn't know each other much. "Come on Gopal just did his duty to help Pulau Rintis" said Dina teasingly "Which has polices or does they actually want to depend on bunch of teenagers for even a petty crime?" ask Zira "Gopal complain to you huh?" said Nisa in amuse "He has a point though. Alien attack? maybe police has to call them but robbery or saving cat from high place or fix some what coop chicken also need to call them. It's too much" said Zira "I agree with Zira though. Anyway let's go I still need to prepare some lunch for elemental cats" said Nisa when she saw none of them move to the door. MIRAI team groan as they follow Nisa to the door except Zira who goes to lab on other side. 

While MIRAI team discuss on how to cure elemental brother, Mira finally back from her mission and was surround by her brother which turn into cat for 3 weeks already

While MIRAI team discuss on how to cure elemental brother, Mira finally back from her mission and was surround by her brother which turn into cat for 3 weeks already. Mira smile as she walk to couch as all elemental cat follow her and stay by her side. Solar jump on her lap as he meow meow meow. Mira nod as she listen to Solar rant in cat language. "Do you actually understand what he said?" ask Butlerbot "Nope" said Mira with smile as Butlerbot give deadpan look as much his robot face could show. "But i do know he rant out about the incident. This is why i bring Animabot here" said Mira while pat Solar head before look at the small robot with different stamp animal on it body. Animabot come close as it show what Solar rant about. 

Mira chuckle a bit as she look at the culprit who cause this situation which none other Trio Troublemaker. Mira look at Solar back "So you trying to tell me TTM made your lab explode again for messing with your chemical which made a loud noise. The others come to check what happens but end up get affected too which also how all of you turn into cat right now correct?" said Mira. Solar nod "You three will be punish after become human back" as she look at TTM "I already say many times to not mess with any chemical inside the lab. Not to mention my chemical that i specially made must have blown up too. Now i need to find other lab to cure you but for now, let me enjoy having you guys as cat" said Mira as hug all elemental cat

 Now i need to find other lab to cure you but for now, let me enjoy having you guys as cat" said Mira as hug all elemental cat

"Hey! I know this sound out of nowhere but what make you attract to Gopal, Zira?" ask Mina while stroking Duri fur.  MIRAI were chilling out with elemental cat while Mira out helping Tok Aba with his shop. Zira actually drag out from lab to take a breath and rest after  week stay there with Mira to find cure "My boyfriend? Welllllll.......... He kind of have honest expression like when he scared he show it. He is loyal. He didn't look at other girl after we date anddddddddd...... he's normal. As normal people can be with power of course. Like he has the most advantageous power among his team and yet he used it to turn something into food. He also cute okay" explain Zira with smile. "Woah! hearing you say that quite surprising but understandable" said Qis "Yep, he can be charming if he want like when he try his best for you guys first date. It's pretty charming in a way" said Nisa as she stroking Gempa fur

"Don't forget romantic and good cooker. Remember he cook your favorite food for your birthday and prepare a romantic table that day" said Ain with teasing smile. Zira laugh as she remember that day. Best birthday present she ever get "Or when he willing to share his Tok Aba Special Hot Chocolate with you when you say you thirsty. That was cute in my opinion because..... hey if you even wiling to share something you usually didn't share with someone meaning you love that person so much. This just show how much he love you" said Dina.

'Gopal you are dead' think elemental brother. 

Somewhere Gopal feel shiver out of nowhere but ignore it as he focus on his tablet to choose which one suitable as gift for his beloved girlfriend.

A/n: Oh my gosh~ I enjoy a lot while writing the part about Gopal and Zira. I made it as my headcanon that Gopal is NORMAL GOOD boyfriend you could get.