Pinky Promise Part 13

Leaving Merle out on the catwalk Beth walked into her cell.  Knowing she needed to pack she started loading some of her collected clothes into her backpack.  Since it was summer she didn't have too much directly in her cell as her winter clothes were still in a duffel somewhere downstairs.

Glancing down at her shirt Beth brought it up to smell, "Ugg," she muttered smelling the sweat.  

Hearing footsteps on the stairs she glanced out to see Daryl coming up the steps.  Assuming he'd ignore her she was surprised when he stopped at the opening of her cell, "Hey," he muttered.

Looking at him warily waiting for him to start yelling at her Beth greeted him, "Hi."

Clearing his throat Daryl fidgeted, "So Glenn said he got the showers up and working finally.  Was wondering if you wanted to go down, I'd take ya," he told her looking everywhere but at her while he blushed. 

Biting her lip to keep from smiling at his obvious discomfort she teased, "Well I don't know.  You plan on joining me?" she asked, watching him.  Blinking Daryl shook his head, "Nah, ain't like that," he muttered looking at the floor.

Picking up clean clothes Beth walked over to him waiting till he looked at her, "Get your stuff Daryl.  Ain't no reason we can't shower at the same time," she told him quietly.  Taking a deep breath he swallowed before asking if she was sure before moving to get a change of clothes when she nodded.

Carrying a lantern down the corridor he led her to where the prison showers were.  Stepping into the shower area Beth saw it had both a communal section and also a few private stalls.  

Heading for the bench along the wall she placed her clean clothes on it as did Daryl, "Glenn said there's a closet down here with towels, soap," he told her looking around.  Seeing a door across the room Beth pulled it open to find what they needed.  Pulling out what they'd need she carried it over to where Daryl sat on the bench looking unsure.

Sitting next to him she looked at the private stalls.  They weren't exactly private, only having a wall between them and no door.  One glance over the low wall and they'd be on display.

Taking his hand Beth looked at him, "I can wait outside while you shower," she offered quietly.  

Shaking his head he squeezed her hand, "Nah, better for the generator if we," he said trailing off glancing at the shower stalls.

Biting her lip Beth took a deep breath before asking, "Is it your back?" she asked, waiting for him to get angry.

While the two had talked about a lot of different things over the months and he alluded to his childhood they'd never actually talked about his scars.  She was semi surprised when he didn't immediately go on the defense and instead stiffened next to her, "What do ya think you know about my back?" he asked slowly.

"Back on the farm when they drug you up from the field after Andrea accidently shot you you were pretty out of it," she began, "Daddy yelled for his medical bag and I brought it in while he was starting to treat your side.  My daddy doesn't talk about it but his father was a mean man, like yours, he has similar marks," she told him quietly.

Nodding Daryl chewed on the inside of his cheek, "You don't need to see them," he muttered.

Shifting on the bench Beth turned her body into him, "Daryl, I want to see them.  I want to see all of you, but when you're ready," she assured him, "For now let's get cleaned up.  I promise I won't look but I don't mind if you do," she laughed winking at him as she pulled him up.

Entering separate stalls Beth placed the soap and shampoo down on the wall between them, "Our first shower since the farm," she laughed pulling her socks and boots off and then shimmying out of her jeans, "If you hear me moaning don't be alarmed," she told him throwing her stuff towards the bench.

"Jesus, you trying to kill me?" he questioned, glaring at her from his stall.  

Shaking her head she grinned, "I'm just giving you fair warning, now the shirt's about to come off," she warned before pulling it up and over her head and tossing it behind her.  

Twisting the knobs, a blast of cold water hit her making her yelp, "Holy hell that was cold," she cried.  Hearing him laugh she glared over at him.  

As the water warmed and ran over her body Beth couldn't help herself and moaned as it hit her sore muscles, "Oh God that feels heavenly."

Hearing his shower turn on Beth made a conscious effort to keep her eyes in her stall as she wet her hair to wash it.  After her hair was soaped up she grabbed her bar of soap and lathered up the prison issue wash rag before finally removing the layer of dirt and grime that no amount of washing from a bucket or creek could remove.

Turning her back to the spray she worked the soap out of her hair as the water cascaded down on her.  Her eyes were closed but she knew he was done with his shower as she heard the water turn off.  Losing the battle of not looking she blinked the water out of her eyes to find him standing at the opening of her stall watching her.

Sucking in a breath at the look in his eyes she swallowed nervously before slowly reaching behind her and twisting the knobs off.  In a few steps she was directly in front of him, "Daryl," she whispered reaching up to kiss him.

Pulling her closer Daryl tangled one hand in her wet hair as his other hand skimmed up her body till it stroked across her nipple.  Gasping Beth slid her hand down his chest till she found what she was looking for.

Wrapping her small hand around him she smiled up at him at his intake of breath, "Beth," he moaned out as she slowly stroked him, "Ya don't gotta," he started to say before she shushed him.  "I want to," she told him as she picked up her pace.

"Yeah," he muttered as his breathing shifted and he leaned his head against her shoulder.  Skimming his hands down her she felt his hand slide across her stomach and down before pausing, "Touch me," she begged into his neck.

When his fingers glided across her clit and down she gasped at the sensation as she pumped him faster, "Damn girl ain't gonna last been too long," he gasped out before erupting in her hand.

"Sorry," he muttered against her neck.  

Shaking her head she turned her face to kiss him before grinding her hips on his hand still between her legs.  Pushing her against the shower wall Daryl pulled her leg up around his waist before slowly circling her clit with his thumb while his middle finger glided down her center.

Whining as he teased her Beth tried pushing up into his finger, "Please," she breathed out against his lips.

Humming Daryl lifted his head to watch her as he slowly pushed his finger inside of her, "Oh God," she sighed breathing heavily at the pure lust in his gaze.   As he simultaneously circled her clit and pumped his finger inside of her Beth held his gaze.

When he added a second finger and brought his other hand down to circle her clit faster Beth surged forward kissing him with everything she had as he finger fucked her to her first orgasm.

Both were breathing heavily after as they stayed wrapped around each other catching their breaths.  Pulling back Beth glanced up at him, "I think we need to shower again," she commented idly.

Hearing him laugh she reached over and twisted the shower back on.