Pinky Promise Part 17

Sometime in the night Daryl was startled awake by Beth sitting up.  When she pulled her shirt up over her head throwing it on the floor before plopping back down on her stomach he froze.  "Beth, what the hell?" he whispered harshly.

 Turning her head on the pillow she opened one eye to look at him, "You're like a damn furnace; I got hot," she muttered closing her eyes.

Shifting Daryl attempted to get comfortable while sharing the bed with a girl in just her underwear.  Feeling him moving around she lifted her head from the pillow looking at him, "What are ya doin?" she questioned.

"Nuthin," he muttered refusing to look at her.  

Squinting at him in the dark she realized the problem, "I can put it back on if your uncomfortable," she told him.  Shaking his head, "It's fine," he grumbled, flipping to his side with his back facing her.

Biting her lip Beth pulled on his shoulder till he rolled back to his back, "What?" he asked.  Stroking her hand down his face she moved over him before kissing him slowly.  

Tangling his hand in her hair Daryl kissed the breath out of her, "Playin with fire, Girl," he muttered against her lips.  Smiling she pulled back studying him before taking his hand and guiding it to her breast, "I'm not afraid to get burned," she whispered.

Growling Daryl flipped her to her back kissing her senseless as he kneaded her breasts.  Coming up for air he kissed his way down her chest replacing his hand with his mouth.  Taking her small breast into his mouth she arched off the bed at the new sensation.

Moaning she tangled her hand in his hair, "Oh God," she breathed out.  Beth felt like every nerve in her body was on fire.  Feeling his hand stroke across the top of her underwear she squirmed, "Touch me," she begged.

Slipping his hand into her panties she cried out as he stroked across her clit.  Pulling his head back up to her she kissed him as he slid a finger inside of her, "Oh God," she moaned at the sensation, "I want all of you inside of me," she whispered.  

Slowly Daryl pulled his hand from her panties, sitting back on his knees looking at her, "Ya gotta be sure bout that."

Pressing her lips together, she sat up taking his hand, "I've never been more sure of anything in my life," leaning over she opened her dresser pulling out a condom, "Stole these from Maggie's room earlier because I wanted to share this with you here in this house," she explained.

Swallowing Daryl took the condom, "You ever?" he asked, clearing his throat.  Shaking her head Beth was afraid he'd bolt so she gripped his hand harder.  Nodding he smirked at her, "Guess I better make it good then," he said pushing her back down and kissing her.

Their hands roamed and touched causing sensations neither one had felt before.  He allowed her to remove his shirt and relaxed against her when she kissed his scars.  She all but flew off the bed when she felt his mouth against her clit.

Still reeling from the orgasm caused by his tongue he slipped inside of her causing both to moan simultaneously.  For a brief moment she thought it was like he was made to be there between her legs and then he began to move and she lost all coherent thought.

His orgasm came shortly after her second and he buried his face in her neck breathing heavily, "You okay?" he murmured.  Hugging him closer she kissed his shoulder, "I get why Maggie and Glenn are always running off together," she commented dryly.

Laughing softly he raised his head, smirking at her before slowly pulling away from her.  The moment he left her body Beth felt almost empty, "There's a trashcan by the desk," she told him as he pulled the condom off and tied it.