Pinky Promise Epilogue

"Mama, pwetty!" squealed two year old Judith as she held onto her mother's hand as they walked down the makeshift wedding aisle, "Me pwetty!" the little girl declared as several of the prison residents laughed.

"Dada!" Judith continued catching sight of Daryl. Pulling out of Beth's grasp the little girl took off as fast as her little toddler legs could carry her down the rest of the aisle where Daryl scooped the girl up into his arms.

"Dada pwetty!"

"You're pretty Baby Girl," he declared, stepping forward to steal a kiss from Beth before taking his place next to his brother as Beth stood on the other side from them.

"Unca Mer," Judith cried, reaching for the man. "Baby Girl Uncle Merle's in the middle of something right now," Daryl told the squirming little girl. Sensing a tantrum coming Daryl set the girl down and squatted next to her, "Look at Aunt Carol coming down the aisle with Uncle Rick," he told her pointing.

Lip quivering Judith looked to where he was pointing, "Now if you want to dance with everyone and have cake you have to be a good girl and let Uncle Merle and Aunt Carol get married," he told her firmly.

Looking around at everyone and then up at Merle Judith finally nodded, "Otay," she whispered before climbing back into Daryl's arms. Standing back up with her Daryl settled her on his hip as she buried her head in his neck.

Once the ceremony was over and everyone had gotten a bite to eat Merle and Carol led the dancing with their first dance.

While Judith was off dancing with Maggie, Glenn, and their one year old boy, Herschel, Beth took the opportunity to pull Daryl out on the floor, "We haven't danced since our wedding," Beth reminded him as she wrapped her arms around him.

"That was a good day, Mrs. Dixon."

"It was," Beth agreed as she relaxed further into him, "You were really good with Judith today. You stopped that tantrum cold."

"After the first hundred tantrums when she turned two I can spot them coming now," Daryl joked.

"She is a hand full, huh?"

Hearing something in her tone Daryl angled his head to look down at her, "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked quietly.

Biting her lip Beth gave him a small smile, "What would you think about adding another Dixon to the mix?" she asked taking his hand and placing it on her still flat stomach

Blinking Daryl followed the path of his arm to his hand on her stomach, "Are you?"

Swallowing nervously Beth nodded, "About three months if I guessed correctly. I'll be due around December. Dr. S wants to do an ultrasound when I'm in Woodbury at the end of the week," she told him.

Shifting as he silently stared at her stomach Beth called his name quietly, "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Am I okay? Are you okay?" he questioned roughly.

"A bit nauseous here and there, but I'm okay," she assured him.

"You're too little," he murmured, running his hand across her stomach. "I'm gonna be fine, Babe," she whispered, placing her hand on his cheek to turn his face towards her, "We're gonna have a baby."

Kissing her he picked her up and swung her around, "We're gonna have a baby," he repeated kissing her again, "Judith's gonna be a big sister," he realized.

"She is," Beth laughed. "Let's go tell her," he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her through the crowd to where Maggie and Glenn had the two kids dancing together.