Prologue

Third Person's POV

"Y/N dear are you ready to leave?" The man asked. "Yes father." The young girl said with a smile. "Then we shall leave, come Y/N." Her father said as they walked to a carriage.

Y/N is the daughter of Ambassador Kim, the Ambassador of Sacheon-si and the both are headed to meet the Kingdom's King.

"I think you will be very good friends with the Prince. He is twelve years old. I know he is older than you but it is only two years." Y/N's father said.

Y/N smiled at the thought of having a friend. She got tutored at the comfort of her mansion. She never got to have a friend. She always had options of going with her father to see the King, but her mother said she should stay home.

But ever since her mother died, she has to go with her father. This will be the first time she will meet the royal family.

"We have arrived my dear." Her father smiled. She got off the carriage, and gasped at the sight of the palace. They walked towards the palace gate to be greeted by a man and young boy.

"Ambassador Kim!" The man yelled. "King Park!" Her father yelled back, as they both hugged.

"This is my daughter Y/N." Her father said. "Hello Y/N." The King said. "Hello your Majesty." She said as she curtsied.

'Hello I am Prince Seonghwa'