Runaway

Yeosang's POV

I decided to go visit Y/N so I went. I knocked on the door and Wheein opened it.

"O-oh Yeosang. Hello." She said. "Hello Wheein. Where is Y/N?" I asked. "Oh she went to the palace." Wheein said.

Why would she be at the palace. Then it hit me.

"Shit." I muttered. I quickly left the house and ran to the palace as fast I could.

I arrived at the palace and I climbed a window and went from there. I opened each door at the section. Until I saw Seonghwa and Y/N, about to kiss.

"Y/N?! What do you think you are doing?!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed her arm and put her behind me.

"First you accuse and torture me, and then you try to to kiss MY lady?" I yelled. He smirked. I turned around and cupped Y/N's checks. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Seonghwa yelled. "Guards!" He yelled. Soon guards came. I saw Y/N and Seonghwa climb down from the window.

Y/N's POV

Yeosang got distracted by the guards. "Y/N!" Seonghwa yelled as he grabbed me away from Yeosang and helped me climb down the window.

We ran towards a forest. We lost our breath and leaned against a tree. Seonghwa pulled me into a hug.

The leaves started to rustle. Footsteps were near.

"You thought you could get away from me?" The voice asked. The person walked closer. The moonlight shined on his face.

Yeosang

Yeosang started running towards us, trying to grab me. "Run!" Seonghwa yelled.

Me and Seonghwa started to run. After running for a while, I turned around. To see no one. "Seonghwa!"

I quickly started running back. I lost my breath and stopped by a tree. I saw two figures.

Seonghwa and Yeosang. They both took out a sword.

(A/N: Seonghwa had it for defense so it was there from before)

They began to fight. I tried finding my dagger, but I couldn't find it. Then I heard...

A Thud

______________________________________

The chapter with the fight will be posted tomorrow.

Vote if you want to sleep

AND WATCH ASTRO'S COMEBACK FOR CLEAN SKIN

Off of track but whatever

Make sure to read the fight chapter tomorrow

Have a great day/night

Byee~

______________________________________