Dreams (Y/N Version)

Y/N POV

Yeosang soon went home and I decided to go to bed. I went to bed quietly, making sure I didn't wake the others. I went into bed and drifted to sleep.

As I was sleeping, I saw a bright light. I fluttered my eyes open, to see a figure coming out of the light. "F-Father?" I quickly ran to him and cried in his embrace.

"I-I missed you." I cried. "Shh, I missed you too dear." He said. "I came to tell you something." He said as he wiped my tears. I nodded.

"Whatever Seonghwa did was right. Whatever he did was trying to protect you. Don't fall into the other person's trap. Jungsu was trying to give you a letter the day you went to talk to Seonghwa. Go back, and find that thing that he was giving to you. You'll figure it out." He said.

"But-" Father interrupted me. "Like I said. Don't fall into the other person's trap." He said. "Promise me." "I promise you." I said. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I cried more. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

The light came again, and he left. "No, don't leave me!" I yelled, as I cried.

Soon I felt shaking. And loud voices. "Y/N!" The voices grew louder. "No!" I yelled. Soon I fell and everything went black, as if I was falling into a never ending pit.

Soon my eyes opened again, only to see my friends. "Father!" I yelled, while tears rolled down my cheeks. The girls gave me a sad smile.

"W-What happened?" I asked. "Well we came up to tell you that breakfast was ready, but you were screaming." Moonbyul said.

"It was only a dream." I whispered. "You all can start breakfast, I need to talk to Y/N." Wheein and Hwasa said. Moonbyul and Solar left, while Wheein and Hwasa stayed, and sat on my bed.

I broke down, and Hwasa hugged me. "I had a dream that father came. He told me something. He told me to go find something that Uncle Jungsu tried to give me." I said.

"Usually when people you loved, who died come in your dreams, and tell you to do something, it's a sign. It means they are warning you about something." Wheein said.

"So should I go look for that letter?" I asked. "Since your father asked you to, then you should." They smiled. "Okay, thank you." I said.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast. After eating, I went to my room to get ready. Soon I left

To Go To The Palace

________________________________

Vote for good grades~

Okay this is starting to get intense. Like I said last week, the next few chapters will be important and intense, so check the intense chapters tomorrow and Friday (Friday's chapter is most important)

On my message board I said that this fanfic will soon end, but I will be publishing another book after, so check that as well.

Ima shut up now

Bye~
_____________________________