New Friend

Y/N's POV

"Hello! I'm Prince Seonghwa." The young boy said. "Hello my Prince." I curtsied. "Call me Seonghwa." He said.

"Why don't you both go play in the garden and get to know each other?" King Park said. "Yes father." "Yes your Majesty." We said as we walked to the garden while our fathers behind us.

"So. I wanna be friends. So why don't you tell me something about yourself." Seonghwa said. "Oh well I'm not a really sociable person, I was tutored at my mansion so I don't really have friends. I have one friend. She's my maid. But she's the only one who understands me. She's my best friend. But aside from that, I love sketching and writing. What about you Prince Seonghwa?"

"I said call me Seonghwa, but I love to dance and sing. And I also love to play the harp. Hey what if we go inside the palace and I could play the harp for you? And maybe you could sketch me something?" He asked. "Of course!" I said. He took my hand and guided me inside the palace.

"You can sit here and sketch, I'll sit over there and play the harp." He said as he went to the other side and began to play the harp. It was beautiful. I began to draw as I hummed.

I glanced over to see Seonghwa staring at me with a smile, but immediately looked away. He played the harp while I sketched. I finally finished my sketch. I placed my elbow on the table, with my palm on my cheek as I watched Seonghwa play.

Soon Seonghwa stopped playing and looked over at me and smiled. "That was really beautiful." I said. "Thank you." He walked over to me and saw my sketch. "Wow! You drew me? That's really nice." He complimented me. "Thank you."

(I didn't draw this

(I didn't draw this. Credits to owner)

Soon there was a knock on the door. We turned around to see a maid. "Prince Seonghwa, Lady Y/N, your fathers are calling you to have tea in the garden." She said. "Come on!" Seonghwa said as he took my hand again.

We got to the garden and went to our fathers. "Did you both have fun?" My father asked. "Yes Father." "Yes Uncle Kibum!" Seonghwa said. "Y/N did you enjoy playing with Seonghwa?" King Park asked. "Yes your Highness." I said. "Oh just call me Uncle Jungsu." He said with a smile while I smiled back.

"Well we must leave. Thank you for having us Jungsu." My father said. "Of course Kibum, you are my best friend." Uncle Jungsu said as he hugged my father.

"It was nice meeting you again Y/N. And I am guessing you are confused, but I met you the day you were born, you have grown so much. I hope to see you again." Jungsu said as he gave me a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Goodbye Uncle Kibum!" Seonghwa said as he went to hug my father. "Goodbye Seonghwa." He said. Seonghwa came up to me.

"It was nice seeing you Y/N, I hope we can see each other again." He said as he gave me a hug. He pulled away from the hug and kissed my hand. And with that me and father left.

______________________________________
Hey y'all! Hope you enjoyed! Can't wait for you guys to read the rest.

The picture that I used above where the title is, Seonghwa is in high school in that picture, but in the fanfic he's 12 so let's just say he hit puberty early... like Felix from Stray Kids... bad joke I know I'm sorry.

Tell me what you think might happen next and tell me how you think of this so far.

Make sure to comment, vote, share, and follow for more fanfics. If you haven't already, check my 2 BTS books that I wrote after this!

Also..

Kibum-Key from SHINee
Jungsu- Leeteuk from Super Junior

I know Both of them are born somewhere else, but since it's a Seonghwa ff I had to use the place where he was born. So just pretend they were born here or just moved.

Have a great day/night!

Byee luvs <3

______________________________________