War

Jungsu's POV

Me and Kibum sat in the parlor. "We need to talk." I said. "About?" Kibum asked. "I think Seonghwa-" A maid came up to us. "Sorry for interrupting, but there is a man who wants to see you." She said. "Bring him in." I said.

Suddenly me and Kibum heard someone clapping. We turned around to see a man walking to us.

"Well look who has come for a visit. Ambassador Kim Kibum." The man said.

I looked over to see Kibum. Anger written on his face.

"What are you doing here Daesung?" Kibum asked. "First tell me, where are our children?" Daesung asked. "What did you do to them?!" We yelled. "Nothing, relax. But your daughter wouldn't want to see you dying. Same goes with the Prince." Daesung said. "Guards!" I yelled. "No one can save you." Daesung said.

"What do you want from us?" Kibum asked. "Simple. Let me Ambassador." Daesung said. "And why should I?" Kibum asked. "Kibum. Either you will let me Ambassador, or you could let my son marry your daughter." Daesung said. "I would never let my daughter marry a man like that." Kibum said.

"Then let me Ambassador. The Kang Family are the proper choices for Ambassador. But people fall into the trap of The Kim Family. The bad choices." He smirked.

"The Kangs will never be the proper choice. They can't do anything for their Kingdom." Kibum scoffed. "Enough! Daesung I command you to leave now." I said. "Not until I finish what I came here for." He suddenly pulled something out.

A Sword

"Guards!" I yelled again. "Like I said, no one can save you." Daesung said. He was about to stab Kibum but I quickly blocked him. "You fool!" Daesung yelled. "Jungsu!" Kibum yelled. Kibum kneeled down to me. I saw Daesung behind Kibum. "Kibum!" I yelled.

Kibum turned around and ended up getting stabbed. Daesung kept mercilessly stabbing him. I went to Kibum. "Kibum stay awake." I said.

"Protect her." Kibum said as his eyes closed. "Kibum!" I checked his pulse. Nothing. He died. My best friend died in front of me, and I couldn't do anything.

I heard Daesung laughing. I noticed that his sword was poking out. I took the sword. "Bold of you to assume that you could try to hurt me." He said. He then pulled out a dagger. "You hurt my friend. I won't let you get away with this." I said.

I was about to stab him but he stabbed my arm with the dagger. I quickly stabbed the side of his body. "Argh." He groaned. I kicked him to the ground.

I stabbed him again in the stomach. I kept stabbing him there until I decided to end him for good. "Goodbye Daesung." I said as I stabbed through his heart.

"My son will avenge me. This isn't over." He said as his eyes closed. My body felt weak. I quickly sat against the pillar.

I saw a few maids come in. "Go inform Heechul and the children." One of them said. One of the maids left while the others came to treat my wounds.

Soon I heard footsteps. I looked over to see the children.

______________________________________

Daesung - Daesung from BigBang

Vote if y'all didn't see that coming

I can't believe I did this smh.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Make sure to vote, comment, share, and folliw for more fanfics.

Kibum literally died and while I was writing this, Bad Alive by WayV started playing smh. I wish he was... even though I was that killed him...

Ah whatever.

Let me bless you my children 😌💦

Have a great day/night and I'll update the next chapter on Tuesday, same time.

I sound like news reporter LMAO

Ima shut up now

Okay bye bye~

______________________________________