Sneaking In

Y/N's POV

I had arrived at the palace. I remembered that Seonghwa showed me a secret passageway which led to the inside of the palace. It was covered by vines and leaves. I slowly opened it.

I got in!

I noticed the palace was too quiet. That means the Royal Family was away and the maids were in their rooms.

I had a cloak on so it was easy for myself not to get recognized. I slowly walked past the maids door. When I passed that section, my pace fastened. I began to run.

"Where could it be?" I asked myself.

I saw Uncle Jungsu's study. I slowly turned the knob and went inside. I closed the door and locked it.

I began looking inside the drawers. I found nothing.

I looked by the bookshelf and found nothing.

I saw a book. It was Uncle Jungsu's book. I slowly opened it. Nothing again.

I cleaned everything up.

I left the room quietly and began walking again.

I went into the parlor. There were many books. I started looking in every one of them. I saw some pictures. I looked behind the frames. There was nothing.

I saw a big painting. It was a bit crooked so I fixed it, but it wouldn't fix. I saw something behind the picture. I took the painting off the wall to see what was behind it.

I saw something in my mind. I saw Seonghwa? I saw my old house?

What does that mean?

There was nothing there either.

I pulled my head and slowly fell on the floor. I quietly cried. Suddenly I heard a voice.

"Seonghwa~" the voice kept saying. I looked around. No one was there.

It hit me. Seonghwa was the one who knew about whatever it was first. Seonghwa was the one who had that letter first.

I quickly got up and ran to his study.

I started looking everywhere. In every book. Every drawer. Nothing again.

I left the study.

"Maybe I should just give up" I thought.

Suddenly I saw a familiar door as I was walking. It was the door to Seonghwa's room.

I opened the door. Everything was still the same. I slowly went to the harp. I smiled. I put my hand on top of it, and strummed.

I went over to his small desk. I saw many pictures. One picture caught my eye. It was the sketch I made him when we first met. I remembered him telling me that he keeps it in his room to keep him motivated so he could be better at something than me.

Then why did he put it here?

Something fell out of its frame. I bent down to pick it up.

It had a signature on it.

Kibum.

I slowly opened it and read it.

I slowly looked away from the letter.

It couldn't be true.

Suddenly the door opened

I turned around and gasped.

'Seonghwa'

________________________________

Vote if you got shook

Alright... The drama has now arrived

Read the next chapter on Friday, very important chapter. So. Yeah.

Vote, comment, share, follow

At this point y'all know what to do so I'll shut up.

Have a great day/night

Bye~

_____________________________