For You

Y/N's POV

Seonghwa slowly walked in. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I um." I couldn't find the right words.

We walked up to me.

I held up the letter. He deeply sighed.

"Now you know?"

I kept silent

"Now you know?" He asked again.

Again silent

"NOW YOU KNOW?!" He yelled as he grabbed my shoulders.

"Whatever I did, was to protect you. And you doubted me. It broke my heart seeing him with you. It broke my heart when I saw you both hand in hand. It broke my hand seeing you both dancing. I always imagined it would be us both hand in hand, and dancing with each other. I hated him. When I realized that he was Daesung's son, I hated him even more. I wanted to kill him. But I knew it would break your heart. I made a promise to your father to protect you. But you doubted me. Said you hate me-" He stopped talking. And looked at me with shock.

I interrupted him. With a kiss. He kissed me back. I slowly cried. He wiped my tears.

"You know, when he confessed to me, I didn't feel right. When I found out about that ball, my heart hurted. But, I fell into Yeosang's trap. I thought I loved him." I said.

He rested his forehead on mine and held my hands.

"I promise, I'll protect you from him. And make you mine." He smirked.

"But you promise me, that you won't doubt me again." He said.

"I promise. Only for you." I smiled.

"Don't steal my lines." He laughed.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "Don't say sorry." He whispered back. "But I was wrong." I said. "We all make mistakes. We all regret them. But I don't think you have to regret this mistake." He smirked.

"And why is that?" I asked. "Because, you got me from it, and I got you." He said and kissed my cheek.

We stared at each other. His gaze went to my lips.

He slowly leaned in to kiss me. We were about to kiss until the door opened and we heard a voice.

"Y/N?! What do you think you're doing?!"

Yeosang

_____________________________
So that happened

_____________________________So that happened

Happy Birthday to this man.

Vote comment share and  follow.

Have a great day/Night.