Painful Truth

Seonghwa's POV

"Sincerely, Uncle Kibum." I read. I leaned against the wall, slowly falling down. I held the paper in my hands, and cried.

"Seonghwa?" I heard. It was Heechul's voice. I didn't look up. I heard his footsteps coming towards me. He slowly took the paper out of my hands, and read. He sighed and hugged me. "We'll figure this out. We will find Kang Yeosang." He said.

Then it hit me.

"Wait a minute. Yeosang. Isn't that Y/N's lover?" I asked. "But his surname is Choi." He said.

"What if he lied? What if his mother's surname was Choi, and changed it to Choi? Or what if he knew that I knew his father. And Y/N's house is hidden. Not many people live around there. What if he tried to find her, and marry her since both her parents are dead and can't object?" I tried giving reasons.

"You could be right." He said.

"This will be even more fun. I was going to torture him for believing he could be with Y/N, but now I could kill him for all that he's done." I laughed.

"But it was his fathers fault. Not his." Heechul said.

I never thought about that. But I remembered something.

"Wait! One time Uncle Kibum had come over. He was talking to my father and said that a man named Daesung came over. With his son. Knowing Y/N's childhood, she must've been in the mansion. And Kibum said they were talking in the garden. What if Yeosang saw Y/N from the window?" I said.

"I think you're right." Heechul said.

"Oh no. It's getting late. All the guards must've gone to bed. What if Yeosang escaped? Especially since guards cannot go into the chamber without me." I said.

We both ran to the carriage and went back to the palace. Once we arrived I saw a figure. I ran towards the figure. It was Yeosang.

"And where do you think you are going?" I gritted my death. "This time I'll deal with you." I said. Heechul took him to the chamber, and I followed. Heechul threw Yeosang on the ground.

I pulled him by the collar. "How dare you think that you could have Y/N? How dare you think that you could ask your father to ask my Uncle Kibum to get Y/N's hand in marriage? And how dare you let your father kill my Uncle and Aunt?" I yelled.

"Oh Prince. You think that my father wanted to kill your aunt and uncle? Oh heavens no. I wanted to be an Ambassador. But father couldn't be, meaning that I couldn't be Ambassador. And I also fell in love with Y/N. I wanted both. Father was in fact friends with Y/N's father. But because of me, father had to betray his friendship. What an amazing father." He smirked.

I was even angrier. So Daesung was part innocent. And all of this was because of Yeosang. I threw a punch towards Yeosang. Blood came out of his mouth.

"I already wanted to kill you when I found out Y/N was with you. I told you she was already mine. I want to kill you more because you killed my Uncle, and sent Y/N away from me. Now I will definitely kill you." I said, as I threw another punch.

I punched him more in the stomach. More blood came out.

"I made a promise that I would avenge my father. Death won't stop me from that." He said.

"And I made a promise. That I would avenge my Uncle. And you won't stop me from doing that." I said.

"Heechul." I said. He understood what I was saying and gave me a sword. I gave five cuts on both of Yeosang's arms.

"One for thinking you could be Ambassador. One for being Y/N's lover. One for hurting her. One for hurting me. And one for killing my uncle. I then stabbed him in the stomach. After torturing him, I left him there. Me and Heechul both left and went to sleep