A New Life

10 Years Later, Y/N's POV

Ten years. Nearly ten years since my parents both died, and I was left alone in this cruel world.

Did I deserve it?
Maybe

Did I ask for it?
No

Did I learn to accept it?
Yes

Seonghwa and Uncle Jungsu often. Seonghwa came with his mother oftenly, who I call her, Aunt Sunyoung. They also came with the youngest Prince, Seonghwa's brother. Sometimes Seonghwa brought his friend.

I was downstairs in the parlor with the girls. "Who's mostly likely to drink too much at a ball?" Wheein asked. We all pointed at Hwasa. "Rude." She said.

There was a knock at the door. I went to answer it. It was a young man. "Hello Y/N!" The boy said. "Hello Yeosang." I said.

Yeosang lived in the house next to mine. He moved about three years ago and we've been friends since then.

"So I was wondering, would you like to have a picnic later tonight?" He asked. "I would love to." I smiled. "Great. Meet me by the place we first met." He said.

I closed the door, smiling to myself. I knew exactly where he wanted to meet. We both first met each other in the forest by a beautiful waterfall.

Flashback, Y/N's POV

I had invited the royal family over for dinner. Me and the girls were setting everything up.

"Oh no there's no flowers. I'll be back. I'll go collect some." I said as I went into the forest.

I went by the waterfall to collect some. Beautiful flowers are usually there, and the waterfall calms me down. As I was collecting flowers I heard a noise. I looked around.

"Hello? Who's there?" I asked. I saw a young man come out of the bushes. "Sorry my Lady. I had gotten a bit lost." He said.

"Oh that's fine. Do you need any help getting to where you need to go?" I asked. "If you could help that would be great." He said.

I started guiding him to where he wanted to go. "My name is Y/N." I said. "Hello Y/N, I am Yeosang." He smiled.

It took awhile to get to where he wanted to get, but we made a lot of conversation, and I think we became friends.

Finally we arrived. "I live around here. So if you need anything just ask me." I smiled. "Thank you Y/N." He said. "Of course. Well I should go now. Goodbye!" I said.

I was walking back home until Yeosang called me. "Y/N!" He ran to me. I looked at him. "Yes?" I asked.

"Would you like to tea with me tomorrow?" He said. "Of course I would love to!" I said. "Great. Well goodbye!" "Goodbye!"

End Of Flashback, Y/N's POV

I went upstairs to get ready. "Where are you going?" Moonbyul asked. "I'm going on a picnic with Yeosang." I said. "Oooh." They all said. I ran into my room as fast as I could, blushing by all their comments.

I picked out a simple dress .

I went downstairs. "Wow you look beautiful." Hwasa said. "So fancy for just a picnic with a friend." Solar smirked. "Oh shush." I said. "Goodbye have fun." They said as I left the house.

I walked to the waterfall, only to see Yeosang sitting by a tree. I went over and sat next to him.

 I went over and sat next to him

"Hello!" I yelled near his ear. "Ow that was too loud." He whined. "So, I have your favorites." He said as he pulled out some food from a basket.

(Just imagine it's your favorite food)

I was surprised to see all my favorite foods. "Yeosang you didn't have to do all this." I said. "Well I wanted to make it special." He smiled. We began to eat as we made small conversation.

After eating, we sat quietly, enjoying each other's presence as well as the view.

"You know how I said, I wanted to make this moment special?" Yeosang asked. "Yes." I said.
"Well this is what I wanted. To be here with you. I've fallen for you the first time we met. And since then, I knew I wanted to be with you, and I knew you were the one for me." He said. I was left in shock. I never expected someone to confess to me. "Will you be my lover?" He asked.

"Yes!" I yelled as he pulled me into a hug.

Third Person's POV

But did her Heart truly accept Him?

_____________________________

👀

Vote if you were clowned and didn't expect this

Author-Nim really loves picnics. Like in my BTS books there were a picnic and now this smh

Usually I post at around 6 where I live (Which is like in 5 hours) but I decided to post earlier today for some reason that I don't even know so yeah!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, next chapter will be updated on Friday!

More stuff will come that you will be clowned for

Make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow for more fanfics!

Have a great day/night

Byeee guys <3

_____________________________