Epilogue

Y/N's POV

It's been about five months since I married Seonghwa. He was crowned King, and I was crowned Queen. Many people supported us, and accepted me as Queen.

I was at the balcony, looking at the night sky. I closed my eyes, and let the cool breeze blow through my hair.

I heard footsteps coming. I knew exactly who it was.

Seonghwa.

"Hello my Queen." He said as he gave me a back hug and buried his face in my neck. "And Hello my Prince Charming." I said. "Aren't I King?" He asked. "Don't ruin the moment." I laughed. He raised his hand defense. He went back to hugging me.

"You asked me to meet you here?" He asked. "Yes." "Well what's wrong?" He asked.

I took his hands. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He laughed as he kissed my head. "But, I do have something to tell you." I said.

His smile faded. "What happenex?" He asked, worried. "Well. Your wish came true." I said. He gave me a confused face.

'Gosh I'm so bad at telling people stuff' I thought to myself.

I went to his ear and whispered. "We are having a little Princes." I smiled.

He looked at me. Eyes widened. "R-really?!" He yelled. I nodded. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Careful." I laughed. "Oh my god. I am so happy!" He kissed me. He pulled out of the kiss, still holding me in his arms, while smiling at me.

After so long, my happiness returned. I felt like I could do anything. No more pain and sorrow was inside of me

I looked up to the sky and whispered

'Thank you father, for letting me meet Seonghwa'

______________________________________

And now this fanfic is finished!

I hope y'all enjoyed reading it.

I made another book. But just so you know, at some point in the next fanfic, the updates will be slow because I had a lot of writers block while writing it so I'm still working on that.

More information will be posted in about an hour. I'll be making another chalter update on this fanfic about it and on my message board, so make sure to check that out.

Thank you

Have a great day/night

Byee~

______________________________________