The Queens Ball

Y/N's POV

Today is the night of the ball. Me and the girls were getting ready.

"Wow all of you look beautiful." I said. They all smiled. "Aren't you going to get ready?" Hwasa asked.

I was deciding whether I should go or not. "Oh Um I don't know what to wear." I said.

Hwasa ran into the closet and pulled out a beautiful dress. "Change into this. Call me when you do. I'll do your hair and makeup." She said.

I did what she said and went to get ready. I put the dress on and called for Hwasa. Soon she came. She pulled out some makeup and some hair pins.

"You are going to look beautiful." She said. After a while I was ready. "And done. Wow you look beautiful." She said as she hugged me. I went out of the room to see the others.

"Wow you look gorgeous." They said.

As we were talking, a knock was heard at the door

As we were talking, a knock was heard at the door. "That must be your lover." Hwasa teased me. "Go upstairs. I'll call you to come down. Dramatic and romantic affect." Solar said.

I did what she said and went upstairs.

Yeosang's POV

I had gotten ready, and went to pick Y/N up. I knocked on the door and Solar opened the door.

"Hello Yeosang!" She greeted me. "Hello Solar!" I said. "Where is Y/N?" I asked. "She'll be down, I'll call her." She said. After a moment, I saw Y/N coming down the stairs. She looked beautiful.

At last I can call her mine.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." I said. She smiled shyly. "Shall we go?" I asked, holding out my hand. "We shall." She said, as she linked her arm in mine.

"The King sent us a carriage, it shall be here soon." She said. After a while the carriage arrived, and all six of us got in.

About half an hour later we had finally arrived.

Seonghwa's POV

Many guests had arrived but I still haven't seen Y/N.

Did she decide not to come?

"Hello!" I heard a cherry voice. I looked to see Wheein. "Oh hello Ladies!" I greeted them. I looked behind them to see Y/N with that boy.

Her dress was simple. I recognized the dress.

My mother had gifted her that dress for her eighteenth birthday.

But she still looked beautiful.

"Hello Seonghwa!" She said as she gave me a small side hug.

She never gives me small side hugs.

"Your Highness." Yeosang bowed, as I shook his hand.