Stabbed

Seonghwa's POV

Me and Yeosang began to fight.

"You think you could get away with this? And be with her?" I smirked. "Oh I know I can. Don't forget I killed your Uncle Kibum." He said. I froze for a moment, but went back fighting.

"Well, this is about Y/N now. And I know I will win." I said. "Don't bet on the Seonghwa. After all, I have loved her since childhood." He said.

"You're not the only one. Want to know who else loves her?" I pushed him to the ground, and put the sword by his chin.

"Me."

He suddenly took his sword. And stabbed me. I fell to the ground. He then did the same and put his sword by my chin.

"But I can make her fall for me." He said. "She would never fall for you." I said. "Like I said. I have my ways." He said.

Then I saw someone come to us.

Y/N

"Y/N no!" I yelled. She picked up my sword.

Y/N's POV

I took the sword from the ground. "Y/N." Yeosang came and caressed my cheek. I threw his hand away. He looked away and chuckled. Then he grabbed my neck and pinned me onto the tree.

"Bad choice. Now. Forget him. He can't love you." He whispered in my ear, as he licked my earlobe. He then left kisses from my ear, to my cheek, to my neck.

I slapped his face. "How dare you?!" He yelled. "How dare you kill my mother and father?!" I yelled back. "They never let you have freedom." He said. "Yes, to protect me from people like you!" I yelled.

He grabbed my hair. "Listen Y/N. You are going with me whether you like it, or not." He said.

"And I'm going to kill you, whether you like it, or not." I smirked. I stabbed the sword into his stomach. He fell. I stabbed him more and more. I cut him seven times.

"One for killing my mother"

"One for killing my father"

"One for hurting my Uncle"

"One for thinking you could be Ambassador"

"One for hurting Seonghwa"

"And one thinking that I could TRULY fall in love with you."

I left him there

Lifeless, and dead

Just like how his father killed mine

I ran over to Seonghwa. I put him in my lap. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine." He smiled as he kissed my head. Soon guards came.

They began to help Seonghwa as he just stared at me and kissed my hand. 

We went back to the palace

Not thinking about the past

Not thinking about Yeosang

Not thinking about the pains and sorrows

Or that letter

________________________________

Vote and you will no longer be a broke kpop fan

Epilogue will be posted on Friday so check that out.

Vote and share!

Thanks
Have a great day/night

Bye~

_____________________________