Dreams (Seonghwa Version)

Seonghwa's POV

I finally finished all my work. I was tired so I decided to close my eyes for a bit.

After a while. I heard something. I opened my eyes. "Uncle Kibum?" I asked. I was shocked. I quickly ran to him.

"How are you here?" I asked with teary eyes. "I can't be here long Seonghwa. I came to tell you something." He said as I nodded.

"All the secrets. All the answers. All that you want to know. Is all in the old mansion. Go there. You will finally find out everything." He said. "In the mansion?" I asked.

"I had left a letter there. The death that happened to my wife, is connected to mine. I knew Daesung was going to do something. I wrote the letter in advance. Find the letter. And you will know how our death is connected. And how to protect Y/N. And, my last wish." He said.

"Your last wish?" I asked, confused. "Once you will read the letter, you will know what my last wish was. And only you can fulfill it." He gave a sad smile.

"I must go now son." He said. "Uncle Kibum no. Stay." I cried, as I hugged him. "I told you. I cannot be here long. Remember, find the letter. I love you, and Y/N. Take good care Seonghwa. And I have faith in you." He said. He soon left.

I fell on my knees and cried. Why did he have to leave us?

"I promise you, I will avenge you Uncle Kibum, and fulfill your last wish." I said.

Suddenly I heard a voice. "Seonghwa. Seonghwa." I felt someone shaking me. I looked over to see no one. Then everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see myself on my chair. And Heechul next to me.

"What happened?" I asked. "Well you were sleeping. And kept saying something." He said.

It was all a dream?

"Heechul, could you get the carriage ready?" I asked. "Of course. Where to?" He asked.

The Ambassador's Mansion

________________________________

Double Update!

What Seonghwa finna find at the mansion?

If anyone's confused, Kibum and Y/N had their own mansion. The new Ambassador has his own and no one moved to Kibum and Y/N's old mansion.

Okay y'all know
Vote comment all that shitu so yeah do all that

Byeee~

_____________________________