The Ambassador's Mansion

Seonghwa's POV
I sat in the carriage, headed towards the Mansion. My breathing was unsteady. I was nervous, and full of sorrow.

I felt a pat on my back. I saw Heechul. He gave me a small smile.

I leaned my head against the window, slowly closing my eyes. I didn't realize that a tear slipped.

Soon we arrived. I slowly got out of the carriage, and took a deep breath. I went towards the gate and opened it.

As I got into the mansion, I felt wind. I sadly smiled.

"We must look for a letter." I said. Heechul nodded, and we both began to look for the letter. I walked around the mansion trying to look for the letter. I opened a door. It was a bedroom. I smiled knowing it was Y/N's bedroom. All purple and blue, and walls with her paintings.

I closed the door and went back to looking. I went towards a table to search. As I was searching, something fell. I picked it up. It was a picture of Uncle Kibum, his wife, and Y/N. I held the picture close to me, and quietly cried.

I put the picture back. I noticed there was another picture. A picture of my father and Kibum. I smiled. After looking at the pictures, I went back to searching.

As I was searching. I saw a painting which was about to fall. I went to fix it, but it didn't move. There was something behind the painting. I took off the painting. There was a compartment in the wall.

I looked through the compartment. I felt a piece of paper. I took it out. It was an envelope, written, 'To Seonghwa.'

It was the letter.

I slowly opened the letter. And read it.

In the letter:

If unable to read the picture:

'I believe that Prince Seonghwa would be reading this letter. I know that you would come here to search for all your answers.

I know that you would be aware of the reason of why my murder killed me. I am sure the murder was Daesung. He in fact also killed my wife. He wanted to do whatever it took to be Ambassador. And to have his son marry
Y/N.

I wrote this before I first brought Y/N to see you. I knew it would happen after my wife's death.

Protect Y/N. Make sure she never meets Daesung's son. If you ever tell her, show her this letter. If she ever doubts you, show her this letter. If she ever gets married. Choose a good man.

My last wish was to have you marry
Y/N. I knew you both loved each other, and I knew your feelings would grow as you got older. If you can't fulfill this wish, I understand.

And I think you should know Daesung's son's name if you both ever meet him.

His name is

Kang Yeosang

_____________________________
dRaMa

So as you can see many plot twists have happened all in the past three (3) chapters including this one.

Vote, comment, share, and follow

Follow me on Instagram
TheReemi08

Thanks
Have a great day/night
Byeee~
_____________________________