Intentions 2

Just a filler chapter don't mind me....eepp.

"Are you listening to me sweetheart?" Roxanne felt her head spinning with how sincere Darius was and couldn't help but take a shaky breath before speaking..

"S-Sir....A Date?"

"You don't want to go love?" His voice was so deep and raspy that the nymph could almost feel his tone caressing her skin in warmth and something akin to electrifying sparks thrumming through her veins.

"I want to." those words were a whisper so low that Roxanne almost thought that he didn't hear her at all but he did.

"Then tell me what is stopping you angel...you are afraid?" She nodded her head, pouting as if he could see her but then she whispered a yes as an answer when she realized that he cannot.

"Listen to me sweetheart, with everything that has ever happened to you...... it is understandable that you feel terrified of any sort of connection with people. I respect your feelings angel but the only thing I want to say is that you don't need to worry and certainly you don't have to do anything that you don't want.

I just proposed a date because I liked it but there is always you, you have every right to say no if you don't like it so don't work up your little brain over it alright?"

You make it so hard to not like you...

She felt her cheeks getting abnormally heated when he laughed heartily and she mewled when it dawned that she said those words out loud.

"Many people will beg to differ angel." A comfortable silence followed soon after where they could only hear each other breathing softly.

"Its 2 A.M, why are you still awake doll?" Roxanne widen her eyes.2 AM! She called him so late? She must have checked the time before calling.

What will he think about her?

Would he find her clingy?

But she was not like that, what if he perceived her as annoying?

"I-- I am so sorry Sir, I didn't-"

"Afraid of Nightmares?" The forest irises glossed over as she spoke nothing as if confirming his questions and theories to some extent.

"I hate them too, they ruin my entire day. And when I have atrocious mood....let's say its not best for judgement on the next morning. Once I gave an execution order because the case was taking too long and I just wanted to listen to some elevating music and eat some sweets to lighten my mood." Roxanne smiled, her palm covering her mouth as she burst into a fit of giggles making the surrounding lively with the endearing bell like jingles.

"Everytime you have trouble sleeping call me okay."

"Yes Darius"

They talked for another half an hour before the ginger haired beauty without her knowing slipped into a deep slumber with a peaceful expression etching on her face as she snuggled inside her comforter.

"Good night Roe"

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Ma'am here is your parcel" Roxanne sighed, it might be Serena once again going on to a spree to buy some exotic fruits although she might never eat them but they would go into hundreds of natural beauty masks.

The girl was of Roxanne's age and smiled at her when she looked at the unkempt face of the beauty infront of her. Her actions appeared to be slow and words slurred as if she was taking some time to process her surroundings.