Chaos

Peace and happiness have a vicious relationship with chaos and destruction, where one resides the other follows its steps.

Darius paid his utmost attention to Roxanne and his devotion to her reflected in his each step.

Last night while she was eating yoghurt with sweet plum candies, staring at his face nonstop, like the little stalker she was and giving him a kiss or two every five minutes shyly before resuming as if nothing has happened.

Darius could not stop himself from stealing a kiss from her pouty, red lips especially when she was acting this clingy before resuming his work with his shirt taken off and tan muscles flexing. His masculine knuckles were highlighted as he was holding a pastel pink paper, to cover her notebooks one by one afterwards decorating them and once the binding was done, each notebook had a pastel purple flower sticker with her name.

Roxanne did not told him yet but she was observing him to make a sculpture of his face, exquisite and otherworldly, those platinum eyes made her fall for him, everytime he looked at her longer than a second.

"Silly Daddy, I am a responsible, independent woman now, I don't need stickers!"

"Then I will keep these to myself." Roxanne imagined her virile, strong Daddy carrying a pink notebook around in his Judicial court to punish mean people making her giggle uncontrollably. He was a man in all his sense attracting attention of many thus she dared not take lightly that this side of him, so caring and considerable would make woman crazy for him.

The smile was soon reduced to a frown as her red head bobbed side by side as she found the idea extremely bad.

"No Daddy! You can't. I will have them all." When her small, timid face with closed eyes and a tiny foolish smile nodded in satisfaction to her own self as if giving internal praises Darius got up picking the doe eyed nymph with his own arm, cradling her to his chest.

Fucking Precious

Her homemade lunch was kept in her teddy bag before Darius stuffed it with several books of her course.

"Lets go to work Daddy! You be the strong CEO, I will be your innocent wife." Darius face had an ounce of distaste, god knows what kind of novels she was reading nowadays on internet.

Roxanne who was going to school daily, dropped at the building by Darius who kissed her forehead and then proceeded to go to his court hearings so while they were falling into a comfortable routine of taking care of each other and moving their relationship at a slow pace, a person sitting far away in the prison had made his next move.

Elijah Scavo was like a brutal, carnivores vine that clutches the rose buds till each drop of their sweet nectar is ripped off and the rose is dead. He intended to draw all Roxanne's happiness away into his own vortex of emotions and put her in his palm, controlling and manipulating her the way he wished..

He had no enmity towards Darius at first, their worlds did not clashed with one another to have any opinion yet when Darius pulled his daughter away from him, it was as if salt was sprinkled on his wound and there was a bone deep hatred engrave in the mob boss's dark heart.

When Mia was alive it was not that Elijah did not loved her, that was where the issue began.. he loved her too much to let her go, to free her and when his beloved Mia was dead all he was left with was the shadow of his wife, his Roxanne so when Melissa visited him today all he wanted to do was enquire if Roxanne had asked about him.

"Father" The woman with simple white shirt sat infront of the man in blue jumper, separated by a thick bulletproof glass wall, the phones attached to either side of the people were used for communication as they looked at each other's faces.

"How are you father?"

"Have you done what I wished for?" The relationship between Melissa and Elijah was simple...of business and nothing else.

"Its all done." Melissa perfected her hair strands fallen infront of her face for façade to display the chip embedded into her nails to Elijah.

"Darius Vicari, illegitimate son of Rivera Adam."

"Fucking bastards! One has many mistress and the other is trying to ruin my daughter!"

"Fear not father I have done the task you wanted me to do very well. Now you can monitor all the movements of Roxanne.....in return...." Melissa smiled slyly as if to confirm that he did remember the deal which both of them made.

"Yes! That bastard would belong to you. I would not touch Darius Vicari, you can have him all to yourself." The woman nodded before standing up whispering something into the ear of the guard standing near who in turn took the chip from her to deliver to Elijah.

'From the first moment I have seen you, you have been my obsession. To have you under my spell and to taste that body of yours is my desire. When you rejected me you have turned me to be your biggest admirer, this Melissa would never accept defeat, you will be mine Darius'

Melissa was out of the prison unable to see the monstrous look that passed over the man she called 'father'. He would never let Darius go, how dare he take advantage of Roxanne and she had done nothing but disappoint him.

He would kill him and bring her back but this time he was not going to show her mercy.

"Even though you are a stupid pawn yet for this I would like to sincerely thank you Melissa." The silver chip glinted into the light, the control of all the spy cameras hidden into Roxanne's apartment.

____________________________________________________________________________

My dumb self forgot that I have to update Ethereal today.

Next Update: 6 JUNE