Psycopath

Elijah was sitting alone in the grey prison room that resembled more of a cage made to restrain him. There has been various allegations against him in the past few years but the judges and lawyers made sure to take the money and power he offered and keep their mouth shut. His subordinates also ensured that if the softpower did not worked then they would use the infamous methods to ensure his safety yet from the starting there was one man that not even the devil was able to handle.

When six of the subordinate local level judges failed to deliver any judgement or provide justice in high drug dose cases then Darius Vicari was assigned specifically for crushing the power of the drug lord of Italy. Elijah who had earlier though to come out unscathed soon came to realize that he had ran a full circle in this matter. No amount of bribes or threats worked, not only the under-lords refused to get involved, the mafia henchmen too did not wished to come out in broad daylight by undertaking such a lethal task that would implicate them in return.

He had wished to appeal for bail by providing some amount of his funds yet was blocked all together when Melissa displeased Darius with her attitude in the court. It was him that suffered all the setbacks, a punishment that did not allowed him to get outside in any scenario was applied to him along with fifteen years in prison.

He wanted her to suffer along with him but now.....she was dead.

Death

Again a life lost because of him

Elijah Scavo had never known fear

Psychopaths don't feel but when they do, all extreme limits are broken

He still had hope, a small little string of his desire to unturn the truth, to maybe change it and write a new beginning which was why he hallucinated that he was still young and Mia had recently left home in anger because of his mistakes.

What was his fault? He wanted Roxanne to love him just like Mia did. Earlier he had tried to make her look at him with innocent eyes of acceptance and acknowledge herself as his only daughter and stop talking to anyone else but when she refused to do that he had simply applied a little force.

He thought that would make her love him.....just like Mia slowly learnt to give up her entire heart and soul for him, Roxanne too would learn that the blood running in her veins was his and she cannot run.

But she did not

Didn't Mia taught her that he was Roxanne's well-wisher?

What was she doing all along?

"CALL MIA! CALL THAT WOMAN RIGHT AT THIS INSTANT! Why she is not here to visit me yet?"

He was a wounded beast that did not had an ounce of peace, feeling restless and unnerved with insanity encasing his mind every passing year Elijah still refused to believe that Mia was dead, that he was the one who pushed her to that end.

Having an intense feeling of bloodlust the man smashed the table at the cell bars alerting the officers who came inside to hold his hand and stop the ongoing madness.

"Melissa? Mia....everyone can leave but my daughter....I will take her home with me."

___________________________________________________________________________

"Babydoe" Roxanne giggled sweetly when Darius pushed her head down to stop her glittering green irises to stop looking at him mischievously and poured the warm oil onto her scalp.

"Thankyou so much daddy, I was going bald with the stress." Roxanne had her exams finished today, with a month of intense preparation, despite being quite confident that she might clear the tests with good grades her mind still pushed her to the brink of overthinking the 'ifs' and 'buts'.

While she was busy attaining her education, the federal judge was busy collecting the red strand of silk fallen on couch and sink, in the bathtub and bed thus he had forced her onto his lap to massage her head today.

Something had changed between them, earlier there was a love that had known good times filled with rainbows and stark feelings of joy but now they were aware that it only the two of them standing by the side of one another.

A month ago the nymph had cried and fell into despair thinking that she had lost all hopes, there was no family left for her, she did not belonged anywhere and was alone in this humongous world that seemed to be too scary. Darius at that moment when his love was at her lowest had held her hand and took her to the cemetery where Melissa was buried after the funeral, bought her a bouquet of white flowers that were a symbol of peace and positivity even and even when she was lost had guided her.

And Roxanne had clutched those frail pieces resembling her innocence before breaking down completely infront of the grave, yet when she returned home with Darius it was as if a new person was being born, a better version of herself. If there was no family that god had blessed her with then she might as well make one....a promise that the nymph did in the presence of stars to the man of her future.

How long will she lament on past and how far she can go like this? So now she must be happy, no matter the cost.

"How was your exam baby?" Rough fingers applying oil and massaging her scalp made the red haired angel moan before answering in a low voice.

"It was nice b-but my friends have asked me for a treat at my home." The motion on the head relented as the fingers froze before continuing their ministrations.

"Alright, but why so?"

"Because I told them that I am going to marry you daddy."