At night

NOT EDITED!

When Roxanne was five she had yet to realize how difficult surviving in the world was.

Her mother after calling cops on Elijah had left the house in tears and pain, at that moment there was nothing in Mia's hands, because Elijah had never let her earn anything on her own, not only her confidence in herself was at rock bottom but also there was only a little amount of legal money in the bank at her name that was obtained from the savings of her teenage years.

With her maternal family disowning her and no friends left at he side, Mia could only rent out a single room that had only an attached bathroom with it. Roxanne was raised up in that place of four walls, with her mother going to search for job every day in morning for two months after which she could finally awarded as being a local chef of a run down restaurant.

School and people around the little angel changed drastically since from a premier institute the girl was soon shifted to a government run education center that offered to teach for free but innocence of childhood never made Roxanne realize that why things had changed all of a sudden, that her mother was suffering to the ends of hell, she could only see Mia crying somedays and would burst into tears herself while hugging and wiping those crystal droplets with her tiny sleeves.

The biggest regret of Mia in all these years being that her small child could never eat at home instead Roxanne was forced to walk all the way to Mia's working place by a teacher living nearby to eat whatever was left along with her.

Seasons passed and things improved for the mother-daughter pair too. The run down restaurant, thanks to Mia's skill earned more money and also offered a good amount of monetary benefit to their precious chef. Roxanne was thirteen when her mother changed apartments to a well furnished flat that was clean and good enough to live.

After so many years they could go to grocery shopping and that too was a moment of bliss, an year later when Roxanne was thirteen Mia took her to an art gallery in Paris, France and it was that place from where the journey of her as an artist began.

Roxanne developed a keen interest in the subject and would often draw scenery and real life composition that looked beautiful enough to be real.

Learning from her school teacher and eventually from a few workshops and art exhibitions or sometimes going to voluntary portrait sketching in elderly homes and animal shelters where the people were more than welcomed to spend time and contribute, the doe learned a lot about human behavior and how to express it using her brush.

By the time she was fifteen Roxanne started earning ranging from a few euros to sometimes a bill of a hundred euros using her canvas paintings and with a portion of it she joined an art faculty to achieve a meticulous education about sculpture and art forms which would eventually help her develop her own style.

Later she was offered an exclusive contract by Kris Mansion that were the premier Art exhibition enterprises to be their artist for three years.

Roxanne was happy, things were finally turning out to be fine, money became abundant but then her mother was diagnosed with blood cancer. She could buy a luxurious apartment, a villa on the outskirts and now had enough to even buy ten cars but her money was unable to save the life of her mother.

The smiling face was no longer prevalent, Art was no longer her safe haven and the tears of Elijah who screamed like a maniac when Mia passed away were not enough to phase her anymore thus she dropped everything that she had and lived like a doll with no voice and sound for two years with the man who ruined her mother's life.

The same man was sitting with his hands on his head feeling guilt and anxiousness for the first time, Melissa had told him to spy on Roxanne using a chip, that she would install that device outside the door of Roxanne and would tell him from time to time if that bastard of the judge was involved with his daughter in any way.

It had been more than nine months and during all this time Roxanne did not visit him even once, did she abhorred him that much to not even come to see his face or was he a monster in her eyes that would ruin her life. All that he wanted to do was to save her from the cruel world and keep her locked up in his home.

Jewelry, money wealth and luxury all around the world, she was given all by him then why would she hate him?

__________________________________________________________________

Roxanne was pretty excited for the long drive on the bike that she had bought for Darius and early at seven in the morning she bounced off to the kitchen preparing two cups of coffee with cookies.

"Daddy! daddy get up I prepared breakfast." The man who was earlier squishing her beneath himself woke up with messy hair and lying on his stomach in the state of partial confusion that how did the little bambi managed to escape his clutches.

Unaware of his thoughts Roxanne wearing his yellow T-shirt approached the bed. As soon as she kept the tray beside the bed she was snatched and snuggled beneath the man who had no intentions to set free the angel.

"Daddy!"

"Baby" Roxanne melted with the deep dark voice that seemed to make her flutter her lashes.

"D-Daddy please let m-me go. Get up or we will be late."

"In morning if we will go I can treat you with lunch, can visit a nearby lake and a park, at night if we go I will take you to dinner, there I also a theme park with a carnival nearby that we can visit and later I would take you to the beach and make love to you so the choice is yours.....now should I wake up?"

"N-No!..n-night it is then.....because I wanna go to the c-carnival!" Hiding her face deep in Darius's chest the doe went tomato while blushing profusely as she lied through her teeth and making Darius laugh.

"Alright sweet baby!"

___________________________________________

Next chapter 3k words

Update tomorrow!