Afterglow

Not once, not twice the little princess had lost count how many times did Darius made her wake up in the middle of sleeping with his cock buried deep in her pussy and making love to her with the gentlest of the strokes that were long yet so soothing and rhythmical that she cried like a canary for the entire night making her voice hoarse and weak.

Songs sung with the waterborne tunes of melodious violin appeared to be coarse when she whimpered and cried pearl tears in his hold turning Darius insane with her presence. Just like the shining sun with its radiance and warmth sprinkling on every being, Roxanne's sparkling innocence made Darius unable to understand whether he wished to possess her or to love her so much so that she was as blindly lost in his soul like he was.

Darius had then cuddled his babydoe into his chest at the morning time of 6AM when she had lost feel in her legs and slept so soundly while whimpering in her sleep with the sweet pain that made her had that devastatingly warm and content glow on her face.

After yesterday night their souls have entwined lost in one another, with the cool breeze blowing in as the nature sung lullaby Roxanne snuggled into Darius's chest further more unaware that the man was keenly watching her with soft eyes. Kisses rained on her red silky strands that were scattered like a little box of precious glitter splayed onto the pillow in turn making Roxanne moan as if complaining to her boyfriend that she had already sacrificed her loads of sleep because of him and the next moment those movements to wake her up ceased.

"Silly baby"

She was so damn precious, if he was possessive over her before, then now he was almost obsessed with her, her fruity scent filling his nostrils as he bent his head to deliver a kiss to her close eyelids was enough to make him fall asleep.

Dark icy silver irises of the predatory wolf were looking at the heartclenching scene of a little angel with red lovebites all over her skin sleeping contently, looking at the the little lamb the man could not dare to disturb her again when he had taken her like that, even the alpha wolf felt satisfied enough to not devour the lamb for now. He gently pried her body away and wrapped her in the soft wool-fur blanket like a cocoon.

Getting up, the first thing done was to pick up the scattered clothes on the floor and keep them in the bamboo washbasket for cleaning, the man then proceeded to the kitchen for preparing loads of dishes for his baby.

Unaware of the world Roxanne was lost in bliss, hunting for the pot of gold beneath the rainbow in her dreams while at the same time clanks and gentle voices could be heard in the kitchen down below, a glass bowl filled with scoops of seven flavours of icecream ,avocado cream sandwiches and a bowl of warm tomato soup along with some fruit jelleys was settled onto a tray and then carried upstairs  to be settled at the table beside Roxanne's bed.