Carnival end

17+

"Did you liked all your presents?" The little nymph nodded frantically making her tiny red curls bounce rhythmically, despite the fact that Darius had sent all their bought items home, she still had her hands and pockets filled with chocolate and mango candies along with a cat keychain.

"But I have a last one left." They were walking out of the festival with Roxanne clutching onto the federal judge's bicep to her front when she paused to look at him for a moment before continuing.

".....they keep coming.." the nymph whispered dazed making Darius chuckle before lifting her up and settling down her bum onto the motorbike. He glided his fingers through her wild little curls to smoothen it before fastening the black helmet onto her saffron head.

In the silence of night they travelled all around the city, among various concrete giants that dwarfed the green patches of land seemed to be welcoming, they wandered off before stopping infront of a wooden cottage on the beach.

It was a vacation home that Darius bought to spend some time with the nature along with some of his close friends yet till now it had never been into use.

Soothing azure waves clashed with the aurum sand crystals of the land singing a song of union, cerulean mingling with ink black sky, filled with clusters of stars and a full moon, the entire oblivion reflected in the oceanic water.

Roxanne was tired yet the moment she saw the ocean her entire being sparked with freshness and a blast of energy, slowly climbing down the bike she ran towards the water in hopes of wetting her feet or maybe playing like a child to run away from the gentle waves as soon as they tried to approach her.

Her shoes were thrown aside and sweet giggles broke out from her lips as soon as she found the wet soil sinking a little to create her foot impressions.

"Daddy come here, let me compare our impressions on sand." Darius took off his shoes as wished by his little Roe and approached her from behind, with his arms encasing her into his hold, her back to his rock hard chest.

"Enough play little baby, how are you going to repay me babydoe, now that I have fulfilled all your wishes....how fucking long are you going to make me wait?" Roxanne gasped when the man hissed in her ears as his rock hard length nestled against her ass.

"D-Daddy wh-." Her body trembled as she was turned around to look into those completely black irises that were bathing in lust and refused to retain their platinum shine before Darius molded his lips with hers.

Sweet and addictive.

That was how it usually started, with gentle caressing and delicate seduction before taking the form of a forbidden obsession that refused to accept any less than taking their breaths away. Both his warm palms cupped her cheeks with her own hands encircling his neck.

"Oh-" a whimper followed by some more of those adorable moans resonated from the red mouth that was bruised before she was let go off while panting. Darius seemed to be unsatisfied thus his kisses rained down upon her neck softly, open mouthed sucking mingled with passionately dark and possessive teeth marks leaving hickeys blooming onto the pale skin of the girl that had her moss irises shut.

"So pretty" the federal judge whispered before pulling up the girl onto his hold and for once palming her soft clothed breast into his vigorous hands.

"Da-Daddy too rough...ohh I-its-" The moment she complained was the exact when her nipple was twisted with his forefingers. "Oh-" with crystal tears gathering in her eyes she raised her head peeking at him through her lashes, only then the federal judge was melted enough to let go.